York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

i asked a bloke to move so i could get my case out, ready to get off the train, but as he wouldn't move enough, i ended up dropping my case on my foot & now have a massive bump n bruise on it :mad:

ooops....sounds very painful!!! hope it is soon better x

I'm home safe and sound too (although not a happy bunny by any means - to be saved for my diary methinks :sigh:)

I've got some more photos which I'll download tomorrow and post as soon as I can.

Thanks to all for a lovely weekend. As always it went far too quickly and there was far too little time to spend time with everyone. But you're all such amazing people that any time I get to spend with you is better than none at all :D

Oh dear, hope it's not too bad news (you know where I am if you need me - after all the support you offer me :eek:).

Was lovely to see you too xxx

Ello all:D

I wanted to say how lovely it was to see you all again:D sorry I left early last night thankfully it all worked itself out and I feel a hell of a lot more positive:)

You were all so blooming wonderful, Sarah gorgeous and helpful as always(thanks for the hugs) as was Cheryl and a special mention to mandyb;)

Next one for me will deffo be Isobels hen weekend

Oh my Bev... I actually quite like that pic of moi... mmm me cheeky... no ;-) xx

It's a fantastic piccy of you hun and yes, I'm still sulking over last night!!!:(

Bet I missed loads of action BUT I will pursue that subject with you all by Pm...lol;):Dxxx

Ello all:D

I wanted to say how lovely it was to see you all again:D sorry I left early last night thankfully it all worked itself out and I feel a hell of a lot more positive:)

You were all so blooming wonderful, Sarah gorgeous and helpful as always(thanks for the hugs) as was Cheryl and a special mention to mandyb;)

Next one for me will deffo be Isobels hen weekend

I'm glad you're ok and are more positive. I hate to see you down. Hugs are compulsary from me - I don't think anyone escaped this weekend without at least one or 2 each!

See you in Newcastle xxx

Hello there everyone,

Got back just after 7 last night but couldn't get online because hubby and son were hogging the internet cable.

I had a lovely weekend and, like others have said, there is not enough time to chat... and we love to chat. I forgot to take pics:( too.

Roll on next meet...
AJ

heres the few i took !
xx

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 72
  • Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 65
Big Thank You to Lacey for organising this meet ........... although it was such a shmae that her babysitter let her down and she was stuck in whilst we were partying nearby!

We really enjoyed going round York on both Saturday and Sunday .... and it's nice to see somewhere else in the UK we've not been to before. Weather was a bonus too - thanks Lacey ... hope you are noting KD - we had wall to wall sunshine all weekend!!

It was great meeting up with new people, meeting people I've been chatting to for about 2yrs but never met, meeting the old faithfuls, and even meeting up with people I've met before but never had a proper chance to get to know.

If anyone is unsure about coming on a meet - don't be - we are all friendly and I know have some wonderful people in my life because of these meets.

There is something for everyone - from sitting and chatting over a glass of wine/coffee/glass of water, shopping, sightseeing (especially if KP can find a red bus tour!) eating, and of course partying with the flares girls!

Back