York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

It was a fabulous meet - definitely one of the best!! My full update on my diary if anyone is having trouble sleeping..... lol... xx

Here are my piccies. Love 'em all!(and you lot too :))

Attachments

• Loo girls1.jpg
    Loo girls1.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Loo girls2.jpg
    Loo girls2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
It looks 'orrible!

I had a great weekend...Cheryl you cool nice person!(Thats for posting that lush pic of you next to some monster!)It was lovely to meet Lisa at long last....hope hubby will let you come back after returning home so hungover...Mich...OMG girl you do make me laugh...Sharon..thanks again for organising train otherwise I would never have been there....Sarah thinking of you this week and all I can say is he will be an idiot if he jumps in different direction and not worthy of you...both Mandys..thanks for listening to all my S*** and sharing yours.Irene thanks for the pep talk on way to Station.Debs huge(((((hugs)))) know you love them!LOL
Those of you who I didn't get to chat to much (Lucky you!Thinks everyone else!!)and Lacey for getting us together thanks for making it a great weekend...and looking forward to Bournemouth

I had a great weekend...Cheryl you cool nice person!(Thats for posting that lush pic of you next to some monster!)It was lovely to meet Lisa at long last....hope hubby will let you come back after returning home so hungover...Mich...OMG girl you do make me laugh...Sharon..thanks again for organising train otherwise I would never have been there....Sarah thinking of you this week and all I can say is he will be an idiot if he jumps in different direction and not worthy of you...both Mandys..thanks for listening to all my S*** and sharing yours.Irene thanks for the pep talk on way to Station.Debs huge(((((hugs)))) know you love them!LOL
Those of you who I didn't get to chat to much (Lucky you!Thinks everyone else!!)and Lacey for getting us together thanks for making it a great weekend...and looking forward to Bournemouth

*Chuckle chuckle*- Lol,

All I have to say if your a litle crazy and don't mind rude conversations, I learnt a thing or too, i'll tell ya!!:p and all the madness of meeting up with old friends. You will love the meets.

Huge thanks to Lacey!

Amanda Jayne ... I LUB You!
:hug99:

You are such a sweetie. Beautiful inside and out ... you looked so fresh, gorgeous and flighty on the weekend ... I want some of what you're on!!

Can't wait to see you again ... you are soooooo.... lovely.

Back