2stones to loose

maddie_tc

Hi guys!! Been reading abt your amazing accomplishments just wanted a bit of a boost and advice! Started today on SS today I currently weigh 11.2 stones and want to go down to 9 stones!! I have tried soooo many diets and I am just not patience enough!! Could you please advice me on the realistic expectations??

Thanks

Hi realistic loss is 3-4lb a week first week between 7-14lb :) it's the best Diet going so easy :) it's tough fist 3/4 days but then it's a breeze I lost 9 stone orginally then put 3 on over 4 years and now I'm 12lb away from target :) x

Thanks jembo!!

Just kept on hearing from ppl that sine I'm not extremely obese then I can't expect to lose more than a pound or two a week..! Day two and I must say it's feeling easier and fun!!

Hi Congratulations for taking the first step. I have been on cambridge for 5 weeks now and I must say once you are past the first four days its a lot easier. I have now lost 2 st 2 lbs in 5 weeks totally amazing in my eyes. I find this diet easy to follow with no syn values or point counting. Good luck you can do it :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs

just as a caution to what jembo said - losses can be as low as 5lb in week one (i think that's he lowest i've heard of) - it depends how much water weight you carry. Also, losses do slow down a little if you have less to lose... but it will be faster than every other (non VLC) diet.

Back