3½ lbs off in my first day!

Elzibaby

Extremely happy although I feel extremely tired and lethargic, hoping this passes soon and the weight keeps coming off :D
Couldn't resist weighing myself after one day! Lol

Yay well done :)

Well done!!! Once your in ketosis you wont feel hungry or lethargic anymore, keep up the good work! x

Thanks all :) Generally how long does it take you to go in ketosis? I'm ill too at the moment so it's not helping things, got a bit of a cough x

Yay on the losses! The first few days are the hardest - I did this diet earlier in the year - unfortunately have had to have a restart as I gained nearly all the weight I lost lol! As I said tho, u will honestly feel better, have tons more energy and not be hungry at all in a few days :) good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I too felt awful for the first couple of days and felt really sick and wobbly and quite faint (as well as hungry).

I thought if it's like this the whole time i'll never be able to stick to it but as others have said once you get past that initial first few days and get into ketosis you feel much better.

I actually feel much healthier than i did prior Exante as i don't get regular headaches like i used to, almost daily, which i put down to drinking pretty much only diet coke before and nothing else.

Of course i still crave food and i guess that'll not change and certain times of the day when i used to eat are still hard to get past (i've been on Exante for 4 weeks now) but i don't actually feel hungry just have the urge to have that pleasurable eating feeling like i used to.

Most folk seem to get into ketosis after a few days. I think it was maybe 4 or 5 days for me.

Good luck. Stay strong. It does get easier.

Wow that's incredible! I have just started today and although I know I shouldn't I imagine I will be weighing myself tomorrow just for a peek!

Back