3 1/2 stone must go!

Been over on my calories today and off plan as far as slimming world is concerned. However have done 2hrs cycling on a family bike ride. Planning a run in the morning too and tomorrow's food is all planned and will be spot on plan :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Run complete and well under calories too. And about 9 syns and all on plan if looking at it from a Sw point of view. Jumped on scales though and I was 1lb on. Maybe it's muscle from exercise or maybe I over did it curry wise last night oops :)

It was 12at 0.4 this morning!! 12st 2 befor bed, another good day, stuck to Sw plan and also under calories. Then aqua fit tonight.

Made yummy lentil Dahl with fish for tea. :)

Tomorrow will be breakfast, drop h at nursery then day 3 of couch to 5k. Then a shower, then paperwork :(
Lunch will be fruit and a mugshot. Then will make a jelly for tea :)

Tea is lentil Dahl and fish again.
May do shred while hubby out on the bikes .

Tired today so early night. Completed first week of couch to 5k- yay!

Weigh in tomorrow night. Sort of looking forward to it but worried my loss won't be a big as I'd hoped.

Off to watch some trashy tv

Woohoo' 11st 12.4 today :) hope it stays like that for tonight's weigh in. Although I so t think they would allow me to weigh in in the nuddy! :)

Woohoo' 11st 12.4 today :) hope it stays like that for tonight's weigh in. Although I so t think they would allow me to weigh in in the nuddy! :)

Woohoo! Well done! Best of luck later on. You could always weigh in a bikini??!!! X

Haha. I doubt I will ever wear one of those again! Lol

Of course you will! I thought that too but I might just be brave enough this summer!

Mini goals

0.5lb = back into the 11's
6lb = 2 stone award

So my aim next week is 3lb. To smash back into the 11s and be half way to my 2 stone shiny. Which I already have but "want it back".

7.5lb = being closer to the 10's
10lb= back on track
13lb =2.5 stone award
14lb = interim target.

Right: problems this week

Fri: curry night out- boiled rice and mixed tikka meat.
Sat: friends round. Soup in day
Sun: roast at mums for brothers birthday - should be ok Sw wise.
Tues: birthday tea for my daughter. Mmm will have to have cake. May make quiche for tea.
Wed: babes actual birthday
Thurs
Fri
Sat: daughters bday party and MY BIRTHDAY! Curry night again- having what I want

Back