3-4 stone hurdle

Thanks Joanne!! I have a bit of a shindig to go to of Friday night too - it's going to be a very boozy evening for my friends, but I plan to go along for the fun and not the food or drink... Just have to figure out how to look inconspicuous at a 5 course meal not eating *cue rediculous game of hide the food*.

Day 20 - boom!

Started week 4 today! Seems I'm hanging in ok!
I've gotten a recent wave of energy and positivity that's helped me through the last week and the days have gone by in a blur.

I've been given some great and hugely absorbing projects in work so I've been able to bury my head in them so much that a bunch of colleagues asked me if I was ok today as I've been very quiet apparently, but I've actually been feeling grand.

Bit of a test ahead of me tomorrow night- a big work charity do... My colleagues are big boozers so it's sure to be a messy night. It's also a sit down dinner... So I'll be busy putting my food on everybody elses plate for the night - but have no intention either of missing out on a fun night, or giving up on Exante. Going for the fun and food / drink doesn't need to be a part of it!!

Thanks Joanne!

Just back in from the ceilidh and had a great booze free and food free night with my colleagues who cleared the food off my plate for me and happily drank my drinks.

Nothing like support!!

Glad you had a great night - well done for keeping the faith

xxx

Boobage fail!!

Someone remarked to me today that my ample cleavage is no longer so emm 'generous'.

Gutted! I love my boobs!
Hope they don't get too much smaller :-(

i used to have big boobs but after every one of my 5 kids they went down a size each time! i now do booby strengthing exercises every day so they dont hang around my knee caps :)

Guys I'm gutted!! In my teens I was skinny with big boobs, so I kind of thought the same would be true for me this time round - but I seem to be losing most of my weight off the top half :(

On the bright side - completed week 4 today. Phew!
It was a rubbish day - I got over-emotional and teary-eyed over silly work crap, but that doesn't take away from the fact that I'm four whole weeks down!!!

I've totally changed shape since starting. I have always been top heavy but now I'm more pear shaped than anything else (although if my stomach ever goes that could change.

Well done on 4 weeks. Are you going to do the aam week?

Back