3.5 lost at wi!

Hi there Excesspounds..........well done on the 3 days and well done on the loss so far!
I was suprised when I first started that the shakes were so tasty!
I can not drink any of the shakes warm though....make me heave!:sign0137:
I do like the tom soup and the oriental one...they are nice to have in the evening...as ketosis really makes me freezing.and its nice to have something warm to drink...apart from black coffee!!

The keto sticks I bought from tesco pharmacy, they were 5.15 for 50, they are avaliable from various places but the prices do vary alot.

Anyway off for more water......have a good day....heres to another day SS-ing!
lou X

another day good day here.... but I can feel the temp dropping and ketosis affects coming in again tonight!! Just got the washing in and I am really cold!!:gen125:

Off to get the boys tea now, watch X factor...when I can finally get them off the new PS2!!!...................then its going to be cheering and shouting at the TV at 9 tonight!!...COME ON YOU BOYS!!!!! you can do us proud again!!!!!:party0011::party0049:

I am going to be cheering them on with my....water!!!:party0016:

Well have a good evening all...hope you all had a good days!! heres to day 4!

Well done on another day NooNoo1970 Day 3 has gone well for me too - I havent felt hungry at all - which is very surprising for me!!
Went looking for those sticks today - No joy - didnt want to ask for them in case I was asked what I wanted them from - silly I know!!
Going to treat myself to a can of caffeine free diet coke later.
Good Luck for the match.
Take Care all

Hiya hon,

well done on another good day!The ketostix are only avaliable over the counter..unfortunatly, but I have never been asked what I wanted them for..I have heard on here that Boots dont like selling them to people for VLCD and you can get the third degree from the sales person!

The only word of warning I would give you is be carefull with the zero coke, although it is allowed and is fine with ketosis, I find it makes my cravings worse! so just be aware and take care if you do start getting bad cravings. Once in a while isnt a prob but too often it could be a problem. I love the water flavourings in fizzy water.........I was/am a diet coke freek and needed something to replace the fizzy drink!

anyway have a good evening.....are you planning on watching the rugby?? I am not a rugby fan really, but watched last weeks game and at the end of the day it is the final!!!

have a good evening
Lou XX
PS what is your real name??

morning all

morning all you early risers.....well its not that early but if I didnt have little ones I might still be sleeping!!
Day 4 now......and another pound off this am......9lb in 4 days this diet is MAD!!!:scale::wavey::party0038:

I will try and stay off the scales now for a few days as I know the weight loss slows and I dont want to get dispondent. But I am over the moon with the loss so far!:bliss::bliss:
Finding these days really easy to tell the truth...now I know this can change at the flip of a coin so I am not being too glib about it.....!
Funny thing is as much as I hate the way I look at the mo, I was really resenting the fact(last week) that I would have to go back to CD....I find it nice and comforting eating whatever I like when I like...but the effects of that short moment of gratification are horrendous over just a short period of time ie 4 stone weight gain!!:eek:. So I am very pleased and proud of myself for going back to CD and finding it easy(long my it last!)

off to get a shake now and some more water

Have a good day all.

Lou XX

wooooaaahhhh!!! just had a little wobble!!

Was just making the boys cheese sarnies for lunch and slipped a piece of cheese into my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! then the usual CB pops up go on...have something else you know you want to!!!!!!!!! :devilangel: I could quite easily have gone to the fridge and started the ball rolling on a binge.......but I knew I had some CD bars in the fridge so I have just eaten one of them......making it last for quite a while!! Put the washing out when I was half way through to make it last longer!!!

Phew that was a close one!!!!!!!!!!!

Just going to go and have some more water and a bullion later. I WILL DO THIS........I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Lou for getting back on track - you have had a great loss for three days so keep going.
Bought the sticks today and yes I'm in ketosis. Thanks for the advice re diry coke ( I am totally addicted to coke - switched to caffeine free last year - perhaps thats why I have had no headaches since cutting back - I could easily drink 2 litres a day before) Last night in the end I didn't fancy having it - thats a first foir me!!
Watched part of the rubgy - (love rubgy) but wished that the green jersey out there was Ireland (we did so badly). I really hoped england would take home the trophy - my heart went out for them at the end.
As for my results today (day 3) I'm down 5 1/4!!
This site is really helping me as I have a HUGE 87 pounds to lose (thats 82 now - yipee)

Alison (excessivepounds)

I could quite easily have gone to the fridge and started the ball rolling on a binge.......but I knew I had some CD bars in the fridge so I have just eaten one of them......making it last for quite a while!!

:worthy: O hail great NooNoo. You have just come through a great challenge. I hope someone is at your place to give you a pat on the back and a big hug because what you did there is worthy of great celebration. :D

All too often we have our eyes on the scales and rate our progress only from that. Today you have progressed far more than the equivilent a weeks worth of weightloss. :clap:

I just hope you realise what you have acheived today ;)

sometimes we get replies on this board that really strike a nerve........and yours chicken was one of thise replies!

Thanks for your encouragement and wise words of wisdom. I remember you being on here when I was here last yr.......and back then you always had wonderful words of wisdom and I remember your determination and sheer bloody mindedness....that you were going to complete LL and get to where you wanted to be. Now I have read your threads and it seems that although you have had a blip.........you have the same resolve now as you did then.........you are going to achieve you goal.......i can just tell by the way you come accross!!

Thanks again for putting a smile on my face and enabling me to tell Chatter box to sod off for once and for all today........I have a chicken behind me and CB is not going to get the better of me today!!!

Thanks again XXX

DAY 5.well its monday morning, and I have been ss-ing for a whole 4 days!!! whooppeee!! didnt think it was possible to do this again.....but here we are and on a roll!!!
Although I was in Ketosis within 24hrs of starting, i have been feeling quite hungry for the past couple of days, but have woken up this am and not feeling hungry at all....so that deffo helps, at least any cravings are just in my head now and not in my bellY!

Half term this week, and I am only minding tues and wed so day off today, mananged to hoover all through last night and change the boys beds, so today I have the job of sorting out the washing/ironing pile and the dreaded paper work pile.......that I am sure we all have!!! but its always so much easier when I only have my own children to occupy!

Was funny last night as we were doing craft,I bought the boys some 'create your own calenders' so we are doing one for grandma and grandpa and one for my sister......well we had glue, glitter, cutting out, stickers, paint etc etc all over the living room!!! they ahd great fun though.......but we still have another 8 months of pictures to do!!

anyway off to drink water and coffee!!!

chat later......if any one is reading this!!!!:wave_cry:

lou XX

BUT.......everytime I have started VLCD before I always get my period within a week!(even if its not due!)

Morning Lou,

I'm so pleased to hear that you had a great weekend with only 1 blip - easily forgotten.

As for the above quote....My period started this weekend and it isn't due until this Sat:mad: I'm actually quite pleased that it isn't only me whose cycle gets messed up with VCLD. ha ha ha.

Congrats on the 9lbs - that is absolutely fantastic. :D:D You are right - the scales moving down is a wonderful motivator.

You sound as if you have loads of energy too - hoovering and changing beds and making calendars!! Wow I got tired just reading about it.

Hope you have a fab day 5 - I'm sure the scales will show another loss tomorrow:D

You somehow make SSing sound easy:p

thanks honey...well done you on your weekend..I have replied on your thread.Have a good day.
:girlpower:We can so do this hon!!
Thanks for your support X:thankyou:

Hugs Lou XX

Hi Lou!

Well done for getting this far!!! Now that you are beyond that "difficult stage" of SS'ing, things should get a little easier for you.

The calendar idea for your LO's to give to Loved ones is lovely and it sounds as if they have had a great time.
Keep drinking that water Hun and just remember you are doing brilliantly!!!

Kerry-Ann

xx

Hi Lou,

Well done on Day 5 - snap snap snap! It's like the favourite number on here at the mo hehe !Won't be long though before we're all saying day blah blah and at target woo hoo hehe! :)

I'm glad you made it through the weekend and have a busy week ahead of you to keep you busy. 9lb is fab it's the motivation you need to keep you going - plus we will all kick your ass if you fall off it hehe :) Have fun today hope all is A ok!

N xx

Hi All - another day 5 person and all is well - yipee!!
I have to ask a question as I have only been on this web site 5 days now - does everyone have there own thread or am I gate crashing here, I love this thread as people are at the same stage.
Take Care ALL

Hi Alison,

well done you on getting to day 5!! its an amazing diet isnt it??

Alot of people start their own threads, just to chart their progress and feelings and struggles and highs from day to day, but you are more than welcome to carry on posting here, it is great to 'be' with people who are at the same stage as you .

So how are you finding it? once in ketosis its just a case of mind over matter and keeping the chatter box at bay if she is shouting in your ear!!!:devilangel:
But you are going great guns...well done you!

Lou X

Thanks Lou - Will keep posting here as its great that your on the exact same stage !!

Yes its going great - I cant believe how well - got my weigh in tommorrow(fingers crossed!!) Although its that time of the month so feel quite bloated so we will see (haven't cheated once yet though!!)

Best wishes for day 6 - keep going - fingers crossed this is the diet to end all diets!!!!
Take Care
Alison

Well here we are at the beginning of day 6.........6 days of ss-ing after 6 months of binging.....I am so pleased with myself!! And well done to all you other day 6ers!!!

Off for a shower in a minute...its so nice not working this week...my little one I was going to have on tues+wed is poorly so not here today, so its just me and the boys again. We are off to a country park today....for a picnic!:eek: yes I know I know its freezing out, but we like nothing more than wrapping our boys up and going for a nice day out in the sunshine!!:gen125:

I am planning on taking a tom soup with me, a large mug and a small flask with hot water in, so I have no excuse for faling off the wagon at a picnic!!

Will do the others soup and sarnies...so they will all be happy too!

Got on the scales this am.....I know I was going to keep off them!!:scale: and I was another pound down this am!! so thats gone from 15st.....to 14.4 in just 5 days!!!!! I love this diet!!!! wi is next monday...I was debating popping into CDC tomorrow am, but thought after wi I might feel the urge to eat...being as though it is half term and out of routine..........so decided to stick to the original plan and wi on mon and then I can go on with the day as normal, as it will be back to work and normal routine!!

Anyway I must get on with the day, and get the picnic sorted.

Have a good day all,

Well doen to anyone else just starting day 6!! We are going great guns...keep up the good work!!

Alison ...fingers crossed for wi tongiht please let us know how you get on asap!!!

Hugs to all Lou XX

Lou,

Fantastic result with an extra 1lb:D

Enjoy your picnic - I do love this type of crisp weather when you are all wrapped up warmly and have a lovely hot drink.

Have a great day

Back