3.5 lost at wi!

Hi all.....sorry I havent been about...I was very pathetic in CD terms at the beginning of the week and has taken me till yesterday to get me head back in the right place!!

Well I lost 10lb at mondays wi....FAB! then ate for the next 2 days!!! How stupid is that!! The first day it was just nibbles and then the second it was everything! AARRGGHH!!! I know I can do this and thats whats so frustrating!!!

Anyway I started again tues am and then again on wed....and by the afternoon I was eating ..but yesterday I got through a whole day!!! YIPPEE!!!

I have been feeling a bit pants today, I have a head ache which to be honest I dont usually get..even when going into Ketosis.but I do have a very heavy TOTM...so thats more likely to be it!

After all the silliness at the beginning of the week and totm I was 2lb up this am.:cry:..which is not good.....especially as we are out tomorrow night at the chinese, but I so want to get into my dress for mums party I am determind to stick to something sensible when we go out and really try and ss (prob with the odd AAM) for the whole of november.

Sorry not to have been any support to any of you!:eek: I would have come on here anyway. but it has been so manic this week what with halloween parties and various other thigns going on I havent had time to do anything of a day and no inclination of an evening!!! so apologies from me but well done on sticking to it!!!

Hugs to all of you XXX

Lou - I am so sorry that you are struggling with it at the moment but you do sound as if you are coming through the other side.

2lbs could be explained by TOTM - and tbh I am exactly the same and I had to eat when it started with a vengence last week. (but luckily for me I am on 790)

Keep drinking the water and you will soon get those pesky pounds off.:p

Enjoy your chinese tomorrow and jump straight back on the wagon on Sunday (NO EXCUSES)

Have a great weekend and well done on 100% SS yesterday. It is so easy to say "oh well I'm eating at the weekend anyway so I will continue and start again on Monday"

You didn't do that so you should be very proud of yourself:D

aww thanks honey!
In some ways I would be happy not to go out tomorrow night...but just for the food and temptation wise......will be really nice to go out with vic an leave the boys with babysitter, but you know where I am coming from!

I have been glugging today, was hoping it would help with the head...but its not moved yet. Have just had a bar for lunch and just going off for a coffee and a sit down while the little one is sleeping.
Have a good day hon and really well done on sticking to it!

I will get back to it on sunday as I am only going to have a veggie and chicken thing on sat anyway...so hopefully wont effect Ketosis too much!

Hugs to you XXX

feeling positive again!

Feeling good and back on track today!!
I have now done 2 days with out straying...well I did have a controlled AAM meal last night, just a small bit of chicken and some cauli and courgette, but after having a few bad days at the beginning of the week and eating carbs and silly stuff...I am back on track!!!

Scales havent shifted though and still show a 2lb gain from wi on monday:(, but I have totm, so we shall have to drink loads of water, we are out for chinese tonight, but deffo sticking to chicken and veg.

Tried on my dress for mums party last night and really need to stick to it for the next month for it to look good...so thats a great incentive!

Funny with this diet, when your head is in the right place...this is a very easy diet...with very basic rules....but then when you feel like straying...or CD comes into play it becomes SO hard!! But I am enjoying the fact that its feeling easy at the moment...long may it last!

Off for a family photo this am, they do it anually at our toddlers, had the boys done last yr, but decided to get one done of all of us this time round! EEK!! so off soon for a shower and glam up a bit!!

Well have a good day all,
Lou XX

Hi Lou

just wanted to pop in and say hello and see how youre doing.
enjoy the photo shoot : ) - hope you will share the results with us all one day
xx

Ok so we went for the chinese................

and the decision about food was taken out of my hand. I went with all intentions of ordering a chicken and veg dish and drinking fizzy water..........I was driving and I dont drink really so none of that was a problem................

BUT!!! there were 20 of us there and they had decided to order a buffet style meal, with starter....prawn toast, ribs, mini spring rolls, sea weed, chicken satay and prawn crakers!!!:drool: ARRGGHH!!! it was also one of these meals that last 4 hours!!!! Well I had a couple of ribs...and a prawn cracker...then it went a bit down hill:whistle:...as I had 2 mini spring rolls!
Then the main came out...crispy duck and pancakes! HELP!! I had 2 of these and lots of the veggies....and then therest of the mains came out....about 10 various chick/beef and prawn dishes and rice. God it was so hard...I had a small bit of rice, and some beef and chicken.

I know CD wise it was a disaster,:sign0007: but general eating wise I could have been alot worse!!

They then brought out the chinese birthday cake(for one of the workers) well it wouldnt have been my thing anyway ..so that was easy to resist!!

I guess all in all with no drink and limited food..it was ok........iss!!!

I have got straight back to it today...know I wont be in Ketosis...which I had got back into on fri!! But have drunk loads and am more then ready to ss now. The only one prob is wi tomorrow am!! CDC knew i was out last night...so we shall see how it all goes!

Will let you know how it goes!

Hope you all had good days yesterday and have good days today.

hugs to all Lou XX

wow ...what a lovely day!! I love days like today, cold and crisp and lovely and sunny!!!

Off for wi in about 1/2 hour, boys have just gone on the bus to school, its a bit of a rush in the morning but its so nice to have a quiet half hour before I start work! Its only 3 days a week so I have to make the most of it!!
Will let you know how wi goes, by my scales its the same as last week..which would be fine by me, after eating a few times this week!!:confused:.
Have a good day all

Lou XX

Good luck with your weigh in Lou...

and I have gained 1 lb this week!:sigh:
But I am more than ready to be SS-ing again so I am sat here glugging!!

I AM GOING TO GET IN THAT DRESS FOR MUMS PARTY!!!:p

But really when I think I ate on mon and tues and then went out for dinner on sat night...I guess a pound gain isnt too bad!
That will be gone in a day so I am not too bothered...would have been good to go down...but there we go..its only my own doing.

Heres to a good loss next week!

Thanks lovey!!

You are going great guns and your tracker looks fab!!!!!:clap:

Thanks for the support

hugs Lou XXX

Had a good day today, glugged loads of water and had a banana tetra for brekkie and a bar for lunch.
Just had a small aam for tea, fish and salad...as I was starving!(fingers crossed for the ketosis fairy tomorrow!)

Going to go and have a choc shake in a mo,
Good to be back on track and with it again.Heres to a good loss this week.
How are you all doing today....Excess pounds??? Lenny????

Keep us posted
Hugs to all Lou X

Hi there

Yes I have been rather quiet at the moment - have just posted an odd Q on the other site. Feeling a bit down with the CD - have looked at some peoples results and they are huge and it gets me down that I have not cheated once and my results are not the same!!! Sorry for the moaning!!!

Well done you for gettong back on track - I guess we have to live too on this diet.
i turn 30 at the end of the month and i really want to have another stone gone - but dont think its going to happen!!

Next weigh in tommorrow

hi there had week 3 wi today and down 3.5 - had hoped for a lot more as i kept fully to the programme

HOPE your well back on track now - best wishes

week 1 - 5
week 2 - 7
week 3 - 3.5 (15.5 pounds in total)

Well after another crappy start to the week I am determind to stay back on track and in Ketosis now that I am there again!!

I guess old habits die hard and I just cant get it out of my head of a food treat after Wi!! I have been back ss-ing for 3 days now and I am happy that I was 1lb down again this am. Must drink more water today and tomorrow as I have been out so much over the last few days water intake has been very poor!!

Just been on my childprotection course for childminding...its a very thought provoking course...not a nice one but compelling.

Had my hair cut this am...well just trimmed and have booked to have my highlights re done...end of november. I have been getting it done by SIL for the past few yrs, but now that Bro and SIL have seperated, its back to the hair dressers! Seems a bit strange after having someone who knows just what I do/dont like doing it for so long to be back ith someone I dont know...but it looks good,,,so I cant complain!

Anyway must go and get water!!

Well done Excess pounds on your wi.......15.5 is FAB!!!!

Keep up the good work...Hugs Lou XX

LENNY ...WHERE ARE YOU???????????? HAVENT SEEN YOU ALL WEEK!!!hope things are going good honey..chat soon X

Delighted to hear your back on track - keep up your good work. I know what you mean by treating yourself with food - I did it all the time - so when i am

oops - pressed the post button before I finished - what I was trying to say is that last night I was so close to dialing for a pizza, in the end I decided on 2 cans of caffeine free diet coke and it sorted me out. I have been really good on diet coke had it the first two days and then the for the BH weekend at the end of OCT. Thats a habit I would love to kick

keep going it will be all worth it - fingers crossed you will have a good loss at next wi

Back