3. 5 stone gone - 12 weeks on

Kate08

:bliss: is how I feel at the moment :D

Still got another long way to go to my final weight but at least it's looking much more realistic and feeling postive, I havent been this weight since I was a teen !

Still doing SS - but considering moving to SS+ in about 4 weeks then sticking to the 810 to loose the rest, I really want to start eating a meal again ! :D

This forum is a REAL motivator as well. Thanks everyone !

oh kate that really is fantastic hun,well done to you and keep up the great work!!!
elaine x

what a fantastic loss in such a short time, you must feel so much fitter
i'm actually scared when the time comes so good luck on your refeed

guys just is my day five on this diet and alsomy first time on this forum, can u guys be my diet buddy and also can u give tips as i was tempted today to have something to eat does this happen to u guys?

guys just is my day five on this diet and alsomy first time on this forum, can u guys be my diet buddy and also can u give tips as i was tempted today to have something to eat does this happen to u guys?

Don't worry Julian, you've come to the right place, we'll look after you on here. There is so much support on these threads that you will find it a huge help. Just prepare to become addicted ;)

Congratulations, you'll be at goal in no time.

:wow:Kate thats fantastic, congratulations and well done :talk017:

absolutely brilliant!!

well done!

debs x

:bliss: is how I feel at the moment :D

Still got another long way to go to my final weight but at least it's looking much more realistic and feeling postive, I havent been this weight since I was a teen !

Still doing SS - but considering moving to SS+ in about 4 weeks then sticking to the 810 to loose the rest, I really want to start eating a meal again ! :D

This forum is a REAL motivator as well. Thanks everyone !

4zxfbeu.gif

Welldone.gif

Fantastic result in 12 weeks!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done! That's brilliant!

Back