Extra Easy Days 3 awards in one session!

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
Last night I lost 2.5 lb getting me my 1.5 award, club 10 and sotw!!

I'm still smiling now! 2.5 is a big loss for me, I'm a steady 1lb a week girl & happy with anything as long as it starts with -.

I think my upping of speed food & a mini fishy week was the key!

Thank you:) I feel so good now that 1.5 st is off. I feel more like me, my confidence is increasing with every 1lb I lose. Just under half way to target:)

Well done, what a great achievement - it's so nice when all your hard work pays off! Good luck with the rest of your losses.

Fantastic! Well done.

Thats fantastic! Big well done to you xxx

wow, well done thats brill:D

did you do a full fishy week or just some meals? im thinking of doing the same this week re speed foods but dont know whether i could do a full fishy week, im currently doing half green half red as i cant get to grips with ee and like my 2 a & b healthy extras a day xx

I did a mini fishy week, mon-weds just evening meal. I had a lot of superspeed foods, I think they made the most difference. Good job I like melon & strawberries! I ate sooo many this week!!

Having fish again this week but it's a birds eye breaded cod fillet so don't know if that counts as a fishy week food. Still within syns though:)

Well done, fab achievement! x

WTG Minimog - you must be filled with renewed determination. I know I would be. :D

I really am! In fact today I've ordered jillian michaels' 30 day shred & got myself 2 1.5kg hand weights for when the DVD arrives. A friend at work who also does sw commented on how much I've lost from my waist:)

Just another 2 st to go! Doesn't sound much when you say it fast;)

Well done!!! Nothing like some shiney stickers to motivate you! Xxx

Back