3 days til tummy tuck & boob lift!!!

I have to say that I agree with Sophiajo. Obviously it's a personal choice but I waited for 3 years to afford surgery in the UK, rather than a cheaper job abroad.
I've not entered into this lightly I can assure you, and have been researching the whole idea (the op, the recovery, scarring, after effects & loads more) for over 2 years before being in a position to go ahead.
I'm very happy with the surgoen I've chosen, was welcome to go back to see him for another consultation (without further fees) or contact him with more questions. I'll also only be a 15mins drive from home so it's great for both people visiting & for when I travel home. Also brill for the follow up appointments at 1 & 2 weeks post op.
I personally feel much happier paying the extra to have the op under these conditions and peace of mind is a huge thing when surgery is looming ever closer - BELIEVE ME, SHE SAYS WHEN IN 24HRS FROM NOW I'LL BE IN THEATRE, OMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck and well done on getting to the point where you have a saggy tummy to tuck!

Gx

I have to say that I agree with Sophiajo. Obviously it's a personal choice but I waited for 3 years to afford surgery in the UK, rather than a cheaper job abroad.
I've not entered into this lightly I can assure you, and have been researching the whole idea (the op, the recovery, scarring, after effects & loads more) for over 2 years before being in a position to go ahead.
I'm very happy with the surgoen I've chosen, was welcome to go back to see him for another consultation (without further fees) or contact him with more questions. I'll also only be a 15mins drive from home so it's great for both people visiting & for when I travel home. Also brill for the follow up appointments at 1 & 2 weeks post op.
I personally feel much happier paying the extra to have the op under these conditions and peace of mind is a huge thing when surgery is looming ever closer - BELIEVE ME, SHE SAYS WHEN IN 24HRS FROM NOW I'LL BE IN THEATRE, OMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck again !!! We'll all be waiting to hear how you are!!!

I'm just starting my research on this double op - will be looking to go ahead about Easter next year, all going to plan. I'll be doing it in the UK and going going with BUPA. As I'm also in the Portsmouth region, and your surgeon sounds like he's very good and you've done some shopping around, I might even start my fact finding there! - would you consider PM'ing me his BUPA contact details? Hope you don't mind me asking! :)

BUPA Hospital PortsmouthBartons Road
Havant
Hampshire PO9 5NPTel: Ann Breakwell 02392 456059E-mail: [email protected]

Ann Breakwell is Mr Nicholas Bennett's secretary. If you do decide to book a consultation with him, he'll show you before & after pics of the surgery you are enquiring about.
Hope this helps
Sarah

how exciting! i would love the boob lift, even mentioned it my hubby the weekend! Let us know how it and goes and i wish you a very speedy recovery x

good luck with the op's hope it all goes well....I too am very interested in your experience as I will be in dire need of the same when I'm through with this diet (can hold a towel with my boobs :cry::rolleyes::rotflmao:)

:D Red42 - I'm upstairs to try the towel trick now! Although I reckon I could hold a duvet, the state my boobs are in after 124 lb loss ... :confused:

Sarah, thanks very much for the contact details - I'll be giving his PA a ring next week. Have a good one!!!

Back