Newbie breastfeeding twins!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by minx, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. minx

minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello everyone :)
    i have 5 week old twins and am exclusively BFing them both (apart from a cheeky wee 2oz of formula at 9pm, shh!) but have been eating for Britain since they were born, boy am i hungry!!

really need to reign it in as if i keep going at this rate i'll be the size of a house so to SW i go! well, not really cos i literally do not have time to attend a class so going to do it at home, may join online if i get on well..
    i had horrendous morning sickness during my pg'y and ended up 12lb less after the birth than i was when i got pg't so am really keen to not undo all that and go on to lose 2st more to get to goal. my avatar pic is me at 36+4 (day before birth), and 3 weeks after twin birth. tummy is doing quite well but i have a way to go! cant wait to start doing some running or something for body magic but i had a section so maybe leave that for a couple of weeks.
    as a previous SW'er i do only green days - am i right in thinking that i would get 6 extra healthy extras and that i should have 4 out of the 6 of them from the A list for calcium? lordy knows how i'm gonna eat 10 healthy extras a day altogether but i think i'll manage some how ;)
    nice to meet you all and any hints and tips gratefully appreciated, especially if there are any other twin mums doing SW? XXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    Wow go you for breastfeeding twins!! I don't actually know about the he but there is a sticky on it if you have a look!! One baby = an extra 500cals burnt a day 2 babies = 1000 all that extra eating will be fine - make sure your drinking plenty too xxx

4. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good on you BF twinnies

I managed to gain weight with hypermesis which was a bit unfair lol didnt eat hardly anything for 9 months and gained over a stone lol

6. Glasgow girl62

Glasgow girl62 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi
    I'm a twin and I have twins !
    They are 22 now but it only seems like yesterday when I had them
    I thought the first 6 months were hard till I got to the next 18 and realised the first 6 had been a dawdle!!!
    I wouldn't change a thing though and consider twins a double value and ,special blessing
    I take my hat off to you still breast feeding. I had to stop at 4 weeks as they were not feeding well enough.
    They are both big six footers now .
    My family pop out in two's all over the place
    We have 10 sets of twins in 3 generations
    Enjoy every minute good luck with the diet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.