3 days to go!!!

Aimee23

Hey Guys,
I have finally ordered my CS starter pack today!! Hoping it will be here by Monday so am going to start then - I'm really excited, alot of my friends have put me down about wanting to try this diet - shame it's made me determined to prove them wrong :whoopass:lol!!
Having a binge this weekednd though as having a girls night out on Saturday, but I figured it will be the last one for a while so why not! :party0036::banana dancer:
Hope your all getting on ok! xx

ohhh good luck

Ignore what your friends say, they will change thier minds when they see the weight come off you. Nothing better than rubbing it in thier faces, more fun when they ask 'is it yuck' and you can reply 'nope its lovely' !!

Enjoy your binge ;)

Hi Aimee - You sound raring to go hun! Enjoy your weekend, I think we all have a "binge" before staring a diet lol! You'll be proving your friends wrong in no time at all - keep us posted! Have a great weekend x

Good luck Aimee.. its quite easy to stick to once you get used to it :)

ignore the comments, you always get some that say its not the right way to lose weight.. eat less, exercise.. blah blah... like we all havent tried these things already huh? :rolleyes: do whats best for you and smile smugly when the weight drops off :D

Back