3 large tins of chocs in 1wk

daydreamdeb

Hello, I've managed to eat the contents of the kitchen... 3 tins of roses/q.sts... and all the extra choccies and goodies that santa bought... and whats worse is I live by myself, so there was no sharing involved (this obviously has huge advantages;)... but my waistline sees it as a disadvantage:sigh:).
I wish I could stop at 1bar of choc, but no, it always has to be the 4/5 bar offer that I take, and no sharies!
PS As you've probably guessed by now, I have a sweet tooth (crisps I can take or leave... unless they're infront of me!).
I live in the North East, and found this site when trawling the web for a solution, so I really hope it will give me some inspiration :rolleyes:... I didn't even know there was a site for people like me.
x

Hey debbie, welcome to minis you'll find so much help from all the lovely people on here

hi debbie nice to meet you. i'm new and from north east too. starting slimming world (again) tomorrow. good luck whichever plan you choose x:D

hey nice to meeet you you will find that this site has many diff diets and methods so have a look through them and find something that may suit you... while all teh diets are very diff... one things the same on here .. thats teh support :)

piink punkstarr

lovin the look! fab xx

hi debbie nice to meet you. i'm new and from north east too. starting slimming world (again) tomorrow. good luck whichever plan you choose x:D

Hi, think I may do weightwatchers to get me started. I'm from Langley Park, Durham, where are you from?

hey nice to meeet you you will find that this site has many diff diets and methods so have a look through them and find something that may suit you... while all teh diets are very diff... one things the same on here .. thats teh support :)

Good, its the support n motivation bit that I need... lov the hair do, i've had pink n brown for the past few months, but i fancied a change so got rid of most of the pink, went all brown n left just a tiny bit of pink... bad mistake, i feel undressed without it, i lov pink more than any other hair colour!

yep piink punkstarr i am sooooo jealous of your hair! it rocks!!!

debbie, welcome to the forum. it was like i had written what you wrote. over christmas i totally pigged out. so new year's resolution is to get this weight off once and for all.
admitting you have a problem is the hardest part and you've already done that.

good thing was, after christmas i am so sick of chocolate that i am not finding it too hard to resist. being on a food replacement diet is giving me a welcome break from all the food!!! x

Back