3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will most definitely join the next challenge.

Not much more to go now, 2lbs off for me this week Polyanna - 20lb (15.5lb lost - 3.5lb to go)

Just added 15.5 and 3.5 =19, not sure where the other pound has gone, oh well not to worry.

2.5lbs off today.
Now under 11 stone (just .5lb though, but still under). Less than a stone til target!

21lbs: 20.5lbs lose 0.5lbs to go

gained 3lbs :( now have 10lbs to lose with only 3 weigh ins left oh well never mind

1lb off for me x

I'll definitely join the next because if its a 3 month one again it'll end with me wanting to get to my target, whoo! =)
Yes i can do it again for 3 months :)

Yeah, I'll join your next challenge too as my target will be goal as well.

Well done to everyone that has achieved target.
To those that haven't, well done on being brave enough to challenge yourself in the first place and congrats on how far you have come.
Don't feel disappointed on not hitting target, because any loss is an accomplishment in itself and you should feel proud of yourselves for that.
Well said elfy. Myself i havent got it. But im really back on track for good now so excited when i start the next challenge! i will really go for it :)

0.5 off for me Jess please

You deserve to live life to the full hun, glad you have enjoyed it x
Well done texty! Oh i know ive enjoyed now im really pulling it back now ;) im saying im about 1 stone from my original target now..

I will most definitely join the next challenge.
:) yay! x

Not much more to go now, 2lbs off for me this week Polyanna - 20lb (15.5lb lost - 3.5lb to go)

Just added 15.5 and 3.5 =19, not sure where the other pound has gone, oh well not to worry.
Haha oops. For some reason its yours i seem to mess up :/ Your doing fab anyway!xx

2.5lbs off today.
Now under 11 stone (just .5lb though, but still under). Less than a stone til target!

21lbs: 20.5lbs lose 0.5lbs to go
Well done, you've done great! x

gained 3lbs now have 10lbs to lose with only 3 weigh ins left oh well never mind
Never mind, mines like 13.5lb to lose haha. Il kill it next 3month challenge ;)
Atleast you havent gained like 10lb more back too!

1lb off for me x
Well done xx

Had a gain of 2.5lbs this week. So annoyed, I'm going backwards.

Maintained this week. Trying to not be too raged about this seeing as it was a success express week lol =-/

Had a gain of 2.5lbs this week. So annoyed, I'm going backwards.
Not the only one :( Ive like lost 0lb since this challenge now! But ive got bak on track on Monday, Looking forward to a loss for once next week. Ive planned my weekly meals(dinners) and il have breakfast/lunch with what ever day ive got planned.

Maintained this week. Trying to not be too raged about this seeing as it was a success express week lol =-/
Thats good though! When i had a STS i was a little annoyed but after thinking about it, its so better then even gaining 0.5lb! x

Yea I have to keep reminding myself how I'd probably be beating myself up with a half gain! Trying success express again, perhaps I missed higher syns somewhere or absent mindlessly snacked on food that isn't free on green. It's funny how once The day you weigh in is over, you're already planning ahead to how good the next one could be! :)

Good luck. Oh yes,i got back on track properly on Monday. Planned all my main meals + really focused. Even though i knew yesterday would of been a gain which it was, ive just ignored it and really looking ahead to how good i can be this week and have a loss next week. Im so focused now...

Nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels!!

meh, scales at home say 1lb loss but I am so bloated cause of iron tablets I was hoping for more :(

Lost 2.5lbs this week (weighed yesterday, bit behind on posting) and have now lost 1.5stone

I've hit goal again... we've got 2 weeks left, so I'd like to up it by another 4lbs please.
So now 25lbs instead of 21lbs please Jess =)

2lbs off for me this week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back