3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 2.5lbs this week (weighed yesterday, bit behind on posting) and have now lost 1.5stone

I've hit goal again... we've got 2 weeks left, so I'd like to up it by another 4lbs please.
So now 25lbs instead of 21lbs please Jess =)
Wow well done elfy your doing absolotuely fab! :) Yes il update your goal. Cant wait to see how you do on my next challenge, x

now weight 1lb less then last time
Well done sallyann x

1.5 off for me this week Polyanna - 20lb (15lb lost - 5lb to go)
:) Well done! x

Hey guys, haven't posted changes for a couple of weeks, 2 lb down since last posting . Well done everyone for their weight-losses.
Welcome back and well done, x

2lbs off for me this week
:D well done x

Everyone is doing great in the challenge!

Ive actually been good too, My head is so back into this challenge!! day #7 on plan, Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in x

Well I'm actually hoping to be at goal in 4.5 weeks, but I'll definitely join your challenge.
Enjoy having something to work towards.

And brilliant to hear you've been on plan for a week. I hope you get the loss you deserve.

1Lb loss this week. Going in the right direction again at last.

Lost 1 1/2lb this week! Decided I'm gonna do 3 days Success Express, 2 days red and 2 Extra Easy. Roulette SW this week haha =)

Two weeks left guys until the end of the challenge! I'll be happy to lose 3lb by then at least =)

Hi Jess, I've been neglecting Minimins over the last month. Sorry for not updating! I think I'm down 2.5lb since last time I was here. Have to look back now to see how everyone's doing :)

The 3lbs I gained 2 weeks ago is of again whoop. Still leaves me with a 7lb target by next week. This is not doable but maybe another 2 is

Lost 1 1/2lb this week! Decided I'm gonna do 3 days Success Express, 2 days red and 2 Extra Easy. Roulette SW this week haha =)

Two weeks left guys until the end of the challenge! I'll be happy to lose 3lb by then at least =)
Wahoooo well done! I'm hoping I have one of them up my sleeve in July lol

Well done too :) I too like to mix my weeks up sometimes. Last week i did EE and 2 green days. This week (tue-tue) ive already done 1green/1red. got few EE and another green i think. REALLY want a nice loss for this week too.

Hi Jess 1 off for me this week hun x
Well done texty x

Hi Jess, I've been neglecting Minimins over the last month. Sorry for not updating! I think I'm down 2.5lb since last time I was here. Have to look back now to see how everyone's doing
Hi, welcome back.. Oh its fine theres been a few absent people.... Well done :)

The 3lbs I gained 2 weeks ago is of again whoop. Still leaves me with a 7lb target by next week. This is not doable but maybe another 2 is
Yey well done. Im not hitting this target but i feel good im back on track and really looking forward to next challenge!

oops wrong thread...

Attachments

• 1009113_10152908727840386_603376413_o.jpg
    1009113_10152908727840386_603376413_o.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 1014971_10152908674780386_794064176_o.jpg
    1014971_10152908674780386_794064176_o.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Another 2.5lbs off... hit target again.
I think I'm done for this challenge.
Can't keep upping it and I've only got 1 more weigh in before the end of the challenge.
I'll update my weight again next week, but really looking forward to the next challenge =D

I don't weigh in until 3rd July, count toward new challenge??! :)

Do you not weigh in next week??
If its not then yeah id say thats 1st week of the next challenge x

Oh yes yeah I weigh in next Tuesday so ill count that as my last :) I was gonna count the 2nd July for this challenge but I won't now =D

I've got weigh in on the 1st July, do I count it in this challenge or next one.

I think you get to decide which one you count it towards :). If it makes you hit/beat target count it for this one - if not save it for the next :)

Thanks, will decide after that Weigh in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back