3 month countdown....Fresh!

Nikki<3 said:
Official WI and I'm down to 9st 9. 1lb lost this week. I'm ecstatic!

I had Chinese on Monday, went out last Friday and me and OH had pizza last night, so well chuffed!

Wow that's great Hun!!! I wish I could come unstuck have you changed much to get moving?

Baby-belle said:
Wow that's great Hun!!! I wish I could come unstuck have you changed much to get moving?

Me and oh used to have a bottle of wine every night and a takeaway probably 5 nights of the week, so I've cut everything down drastically and upped my exercise :)

Nikki<3 said:
Me and oh used to have a bottle of wine every night and a takeaway probably 5 nights of the week, so I've cut everything down drastically and upped my exercise :)

See that's why I needed to change because I've always been quite healthy and I don't drink during the week I'm hoping my low carbing will shake things up!

Baby-belle said:
See that's why I needed to change because I've always been quite healthy and I don't drink during the week I'm hoping my low carbing will shake things up!

Have you had a look on the scales since you started low carbing? I did a lot of low carbing to lose my first 2 stone and it worked wonders.

I've cut out potatoes, bread and pasta this time. I had pasta on Sunday and bread so I'm sure that also had an effect on this week weight loss. Keep going hun, hopefully you'll break the barrier x

Nikki<3 said:
Have you had a look on the scales since you started low carbing? I did a lot of low carbing to lose my first 2 stone and it worked wonders.

I've cut out potatoes, bread and pasta this time. I had pasta on Sunday and bread so I'm sure that also had an effect on this week weight loss. Keep going hun, hopefully you'll break the barrier x

I've only been doing it 4 days so ill weigh next week I do feel lighter but I'm poorly so just doing y best to eat!

Nikki<3 said:
Lol I'm feeling great :-D but I'm sticking away from the booze so my celebration will be fajitas tonight. I always get stuck at 9st 10 so I'm glad I didn't plateau this time! Xxx

Enjoy your fajitas :) yum yum x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:-( tonight's been cancelled. Looks like fajitas will be Sunday now. Hmmm what to eat now x

Nikki<3 said:
:-( tonight's been cancelled. Looks like fajitas will be Sunday now. Hmmm what to eat now x

Bugger ..!!!
I'm having a chilli :) and ill donut with cauliflower rice :-D

linski24 said:
Bugger ..!!!
I'm having a chilli :) and ill donut with cauliflower rice :-D

Mmmm I love a chilli. I fancy curry, but I'll see how I feel after I've been for a swim x

Nikki<3 said:
Mmmm I love a chilli. I fancy curry, but I'll see how I feel after I've been for a swim x

I was just looking at cauliflower rice I'm buyin one tomo to make this! Do you use a hand blender or literally grate it?

Baby-belle said:
I was just looking at cauliflower rice I'm buyin one tomo to make this! Do you use a hand blender or literally grate it?

I don't grate ... What a mess that would be lol
So I steam it until it still has a little bite .. Then mash it .. Not until its smooth .. Do it still has texture ..!!! Knob of butter and season .. And if it cools just warn in the micro :)

Baby-belle said:
The recipes I've seen say you blend it no need to cook just pop in the microwave for a min or so ill get trying this! As I love rice

Let us know how you get on x

Inbox needs emptying haha

frankinstein123 said:
Inbox needs emptying haha

Hahaha no surprise there then! Empty now :)

Had a lovely weekend with OH. Hoping the scales are at least a STS on Friday though! Must be good! X

I have upped my cals this week and haven't so much as tracked but been watching what I eat etc.

Feeling good but don't think the scales will be kind. I'm off to the docs tomorrow morning and I know they will weigh me. Last time when I was this weight the doctor had a right fit at me saying I was under weight and to gain at least 10lb!!

Didn't really want to weigh until a week on Friday, so might not look at his scales at all! X

Haha

Good luck at the docz chick :)
X

frankinstein123 said:
Haha

Good luck at the docz chick :)
X

Phew he didn't weigh me! And in fact was a very nice man. So I'm now not weighing until Friday 5th. See if I can hit my mini target of 9st 7 by then! X

Nikki<3 said:
Phew he didn't weigh me! And in fact was a very nice man. So I'm now not weighing until Friday 5th. See if I can hit my mini target of 9st 7 by then! X

That's ok then! I'd love to see 9.7 again! I'm in such limbo I'm still trying the low carb thing but its even more difficult now I've started my new job, as I have to be so organised

Back