3 month countdown....Fresh!

Baby-belle said:
That's ok then! I'd love to see 9.7 again! I'm in such limbo I'm still trying the low carb thing but its even more difficult now I've started my new job, as I have to be so organised

I can imagine hun. Low carb is really hard because there are very few convenience foods.

I'm not ashamed to say, I've done rather poorly on the tracking front this week, but I'm confident the scales haven't gone up so that's a good sign x

Nikki<3 said:
I can imagine hun. Low carb is really hard because there are very few convenience foods.

I'm not ashamed to say, I've done rather poorly on the tracking front this week, but I'm confident the scales haven't gone up so that's a good sign x

Your lucky hun it seems if I even eat one wrong thing the scales go up!

Haven't had time to update from my first day back on calorie counting yesterday, so when I'm home ill pop it on :-D

0.25 lost this week. Down to 9st 8.75. Considering I've been totally off plan I'm chuffed!

linski24 said:
Fabulous .. Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks :) my mini target was to be 9st 7.? By next Friday so I'm hoping I'm still on track for it!

X

Baby-belle said:
I need to see your diaries so I can steal ideas

I think I've change them on MFP so you should be able to view them. This weeks aren't on there thought because I only filled in up to lunch time most days! X

Had another good day today. Well I say good.... I usually don't eat chocolate, I'm more of a sweet girl. BUT being pregnant has made me just want chocolate!! Must cut back!!

I've been in with my cals but just look at today's diary!!

Breakfast - hot chocolate (40) elevenses bar (168)

Lunch - cheesy chips (210) this was a portion down the pub and I ate about 1/4. Cheese cake (362) guesstimate as it was at the OH's parents and it was a quarter of a lemon cheesecake (about 5pm!)

Dinner - chocolate Horlicks (120)

Snack - chocolate digestive (71) 2 celebration chocs (80)

Total cals - 1051

U ok Hun?

X

frankinstein123 said:
U ok Hun?

X

I'm good thanks hun :)

Just not calorie counting so much anymore. Trying to be healthy but aiming to lose weight. Tryin to just maintain really. X

Yeh chick :)

Glad your ok! You go away soon dontcha? X

frankinstein123 said:
Yeh chick :)

Glad your ok! You go away soon dontcha? X

Not long now!! 5 weeks on Sunday! How quick have those last 7 weeks gone, it's crazy! Super excited to get away, recharge and relax :) what date do you go away ? Xx

18th nov! Excited too woooo x

frankinstein123 said:
18th nov! Excited too woooo x

Oooo getting close!! I fly on the 10th :) but off down to Luton on the 9th xx

Sale on at republic! Lol all summery clothes I picked up a few bargains last night at the T centre x

frankinstein123 said:
Sale on at republic! Lol all summery clothes I picked up a few bargains last night at the T centre x

Ooo I wonder if they have any bikinis! Xx

How is your little bump a lump chick?

When do you get to find out if your having a little miss or mr? :)

X

frankinstein123 said:
How is your little bump a lump chick?

When do you get to find out if your having a little miss or mr? :)

X

Doing great thanks hun :) going to be 12 weeks soon! We will probably wait until the 20 week scan to find out because Dont really want to pay for anymore scans. So exciting! Can you believe just how quick the time has gone by! X

Oh god tell me about it lol aw I'm well chuffed for ya! I'm counting down the minutes until my jollyday now too :) my boss has got me in til 5 today and I thought I was in til 4! I wouldn't mind but I came in an hour early at 8! So that's a 9 hour shift ahhhhh!! I'm thinking if I don't get on my PGCE for next sept, I'm gonna do a TA course and get on agency work for a TA and think about having a wee one next year x

Back