3 month countdown....Fresh!

Nikki<3

Gold Member
So here I am again.....

I'm the worlds worse dieter BUT i got on holiday in 3 months and after trying my work skirt on which fitted me 2 months ago (it now feels like a straight jacket!) I'm on a mission :)

Lost 3 lb this week but then the weekend happened and it was my OH birthday.

I WI on a Saturday so need some serious health kick now to at least not have a gain on Saturday!!

X

Morning everyone :)

Just realised I didnt post this in the diarys section! Duh!!

So booking our holiday tonight and sooo excited to decide where we are going! It's at least 12 weeks away but may be 13 depending on wheee we decide to go :-D

From end of october to mid jan I lost 13lb.... It's all back in but I know I can do it :-D bring on 9st target!

Holiday booked!!! 12 weeks to go!! Xx

Lovely,where are you off too? You will do it xx
I have 8 weeks til my holiday would like to lose at least 7 lb but any loss for me is great!!

acc said:
Lovely,where are you off too? You will do it xx
I have 8 weeks til my holiday would like to lose at least 7 lb but any loss for me is great!!

We are off to Egypt for 2 weeks all inclusive. This will be my 4th time to Egypt so looking forward to it. Where are you off too?

I've had a right old binge since Saturday and haven't dared step on the scales. Waiting until Saturday now. I have 13 WIs left! X

i'm off to Gibraltar just back from majorca, well 2 weeks ago, managed to lose 2lb on that holiday but have it back on!!!
Its nice to have a goal to aim for.
good luck, not that you will need it

acc said:
i'm off to Gibraltar just back from majorca, well 2 weeks ago, managed to lose 2lb on that holiday but have it back on!!!
Its nice to have a goal to aim for.
good luck, not that you will need it

Ooo Majorca and you lost weight! Excellent stuff!!

I love to go to Gibraltar to see the monkeys! I'm sure you'll get the 2lb off hun x

So day one was yesterday, trying to stick to 1200 cals but it may take me a little while to get it right....

Breakfast.... Didnt manage it.

Lunch.... Weight watchers ocean pie (196) asda wholegrain bites (113)

Snack.... 2/3 of a cup a soup (59) chocolate eclair (32)

Dinner..... Chorizo and chicken paella (580)

Super snack.... Gold bar (116) Curley Wurley (115) bits of rockey road (96)

Total cals 1307

107 over.

The damn gold bar screamed out to me at 8.30. Oh well it's only 107 extra.

Nikki<3 said:
So day one was yesterday, trying to stick to 1200 cals but it may take me a little while to get it right....

Breakfast.... Didnt manage it.

Lunch.... Weight watchers ocean pie (196) asda wholegrain bites (113)

Snack.... 2/3 of a cup a soup (59) chocolate eclair (32)

Dinner..... Chorizo and chicken paella (580)

Super snack.... Gold bar (116) Curley Wurley (115) bits of rockey road (96)

Total cals 1307

107 over.

The damn gold bar screamed out to me at 8.30. Oh well it's only 107 extra.

Sounds lovely! I wouldn't worry about that 107 calories over! You did well :) The chicken and chorizo dinner sounds lovely, did you make it? Or what supermarket is it from if not? Have to try! Xx

xj-esx said:
Sounds lovely! I wouldn't worry about that 107 calories over! You did well :) The chicken and chorizo dinner sounds lovely, did you make it? Or what supermarket is it from if not? Have to try! Xx

Thanks hun. I made it myself. I'll type the recipe up later for you hun xxx

So the paella....

50g of chorizo
150g of chicken
130g of arborio rice.... (this was how much I used last night but I usually do 150g)
2 tsp of oil
Tsp of paprika
Tsp of cayenne pepper
1 red onion
1 pint of chicken stock

Fry the onion, chicken and chorizo in the oil until the onion is soft. Add the risotto and dry fry for 30 secs. Add half the chicken stock. Simmer for 10mins. Add the paprika and cayenne. Add the rest of the stock and simmer down.

If the rice is still hard add more stock until cooked. Xx

That sounds lovely! I'm going to try it at the weekend x

Nikki<3 said:
So the paella....

50g of chorizo
150g of chicken
130g of arborio rice.... (this was how much I used last night but I usually do 150g)
2 tsp of oil
Tsp of paprika
Tsp of cayenne pepper
1 red onion
1 pint of chicken stock

Fry the onion, chicken and chorizo in the oil until the onion is soft. Add the risotto and dry fry for 30 secs. Add half the chicken stock. Simmer for 10mins. Add the paprika and cayenne. Add the rest of the stock and simmer down.

If the rice is still hard add more stock until cooked. Xx

Thank you. I can't wait to try it. Told my OH that we must cook it ASAP :) xxx

I loveeee chorizo, but it's quite fatty really, in 28g of chorizo there is 10g of fat :-O so 130 cals in that and 97 of those calories is fat eep

It's really really good though haha
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's sooo delicious! That's the usual recipe but the other night we had no chicken in so I used asda chicken skewers at 25 cals each and they are blinking lovely!

Last night we had a pre booked curry night for marie curie cancer. It was fabulous!! Such an amazing night for an excellent cause..... But I drank far too much wine! It was a deal with OH that if we went we were certainly getting back on the health kick. So here's to it....

Not sure whether I want to weigh in tomorrow or wait until next Saturday hmmmm xx

So stats are just about to be updated and here's my photo with my starting. I will post one weekly on my journey to 9st.

12 weeks and 16-17 lbs to go. Can I do this?!

Attachments

• image-2999617635.jpg
    image-2999617635.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 54
Ooooh how I wish my scales read that haha x

frankinstein123 said:
Ooooh how I wish my scales read that haha x

Lol my scales said a whole stone less than that 6 months ago. Frustrating that they have gone up so much! I'm sure yours will say that by your holibobs x

Back