3 month countdown....Fresh!

Good luck!! I'm sure you can do it!! Have you a diary?? Or will you be posting here.... I'm in need of a good diet to change to as I've been on the Cambridge diet and lost a stone and a half and have another stone to go.... Think calorie counting is the way to go, but need food ideas instead of shakes...lol....

avamum said:
Good luck!! I'm sure you can do it!! Have you a diary?? Or will you be posting here.... I'm in need of a good diet to change to as I've been on the Cambridge diet and lost a stone and a half and have another stone to go.... Think calorie counting is the way to go, but need food ideas instead of shakes...lol....

Wow great stuff losing a stone and half on Cambridge! I love cal counting because it gives soooo much freedom.

I'm going to post it on here but could do with a mod moving it to the diarys section ..... If any of you are reading this ?? Thanks x

Good morning :) so yesterday I had a fabulous day with my family. Took my mum to my gym and we had a mini workout, a sauna, swim and jacuzzi. Then we came back and me, OH, mum and dad went our for a few drinkies.... But I'll be honest with my food and drink other wise what's the point eh.

Breakfast - special k moment biscuits (98 )mint humbug (35)

Drinks - 1 double vodka and diet coke (104), half a pint of cider (120) 2.5 glasses of wine (430).

Dinner - white bread roll (181) tesco light choice sausage (78 ) beef peppered steak (340) 2 x cheese slice (110) crisps (200) vienetta (120) cadburys (103)

Exercise - 250 cals burnt

Cals in - 1921
Cals burnt - 250
Net cals - 1671

471 over.

Totally not the end of the world :) going to try and reign in back a bit so I get a super loss on Saturday.

Last edited:
Lovely lazy Sunday :)

Breakfast - toast an marmite (115)

Lunch - asda wholegrain bites (113) gold bar (115) cheese and pickle (74) chocolate (103)

Dinner - onion and pepper pasta with cheese (555)

Snack - 5 cookies :-( (270)

Total cals : 1346

Over by 146

Now I dont know what happened yesterday! I never fancy chocolate ever and yesterday and Saturday It was like I couldn't get enough of the stuff!! Back at work today though so feeling goodddd :-D

Yesterday was a rather good day, albeit I did eat 3 cocopop bars during the day :-/

Breakfast - 2 cocopop bars (166)

Lunch - skips (82) 6 Melba toast (78 )wafer thin turkey ham (52) Phili (47)

Dinner - weight watchers chilli (245) Linda m sausage (64) cheese (63)

Snacks - coco pop bar (88 ) mint humbugs (60) half pack of asda wholegrain bites (57) 2 cookies (108 ) gold bar (116)

Total cals 1221

21 over

Not too bad a day today, could just do with finding something other than cra**y food to up my cals.

Off to the gym tonight. Feeling energised!

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
Yesterday was a rather good day, albeit I did eat 3 cocopop bars during the day :-/

Breakfast - 2 cocopop bars (166)

Lunch - skips (82) 6 Melba toast (78) wafer thin turkey ham (52) Phili (47)

Dinner - weight watchers chilli (245) Linda m sausage (64) cheese (63)

Snacks - coco pop bar (88 ) mint humbugs (60) half pack of asda wholegrain bites (57) 2 cookies (108 ) gold bar (116)

Total cals 1221

21 over

Not too bad a day today, could just do with finding something other than cra**y food to up my cals.

Off to the gym tonight. Feeling energised!

Hi
How about nuts and seeds to fill up those calories .. Almonds are lovely and fill you up .. Slow release energy and proven to keep you from snacking (apparently lol) .. I love them ... Whole almonds with skins on ... 28g (1oz) is about 160cals x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

linski24 said:
Hi
How about nuts and seeds to fill up those calories .. Almonds are lovely and fill you up .. Slow release energy and proven to keep you from snacking (apparently lol) .. I love them ... Whole almonds with skins on ... 28g (1oz) is about 160cals x

That's a great idea. I love pistachios and I'm sure there are some recipes out there that use them!

I've been and got some fruit juice today, need a bit of detox I think. X

Has anybody had a read of JUDDD? I quite fancy giving it a go....

People keep mentioning this JUDD lol I might have a read x

frankinstein123 said:
People keep mentioning this JUDD lol I might have a read x

It looks really interesting. People seem I do a 500 cal day followed by a 2000cal day. I might try do a 500-600cal day followed by a 1200-1300 day. To give me a boost. X

Hi Nikki! I've just seen your thread and would love to be your buddy! We have similar goals I think, as well as similar thoughts on how we'd like to achieve them, i.e. 1200cals/day with healthy food. I'd love to join you on your journey... I'll be keeping my eye on you ;) and hope to post to you daily. (I think having one main buddy is better for accountability than lots and lots). Hope that's ok!

Last edited:
sayyes said:
Hi Nikki! I've just seen your thread and would love to be your buddy! We have similar goals I think, as well as similar thoughts on how we'd like to achieve them, i.e. 1200cals/day with healthy food. I'd love to join you on your journey... I'll be keeping my eye on you ;) and hope to post to you daily. (I think having one main buddy is better for accountability than lots and lots). Hope that's ok!

Of course it is ok hun :) I love calorie counting it helps to keep me going through the harder times. Going to try a couple of 1000 cal days to give me a boost. I have 11 weeks and 4 days to get to target (16lb!!) fingers crossed!

Great!!! 16lbs in 11 weeks sounds totally possible... There's really nothing like the looming need to wear a bikini to motivate you! November is a great time to go on holiday. Good luck on your 1000cal days - increase your protein intake and reduce your carbs so you'll be less hungry ;) Chat soon

Think I'll do a JUDDD version of calorie counting. Just been reading all about it and when I think about my 3 stone I lost, it was technically JUDDD rules! The thing that has made me gain 12lb is doing far too many high days!!

I think this will suit my lifestyle sooooo much better :-D bring it on!

Ooh! I'll be very interested to see if this works well for you! I feel good after my first day counting the cals-I ate about 1300 all told. Not hungry at all!

Right so after some research into JUDDD I think I'll actually end up gaining weight!! Yesterday I had circa 1900 cals and it said if I carry on eating like that then in 5 weeks I'll gain 5lb!!!

So I'm going to just try up and downing my calorie through out the week. But not halving them!

Nikki<3 said:
Right so after some research into JUDDD I think I'll actually end up gaining weight!! Yesterday I had circa 1900 cals and it said if I carry on eating like that then in 5 weeks I'll gain 5lb!!!

So I'm going to just try up and downing my calorie through out the week. But not halving them!

Never heard of this JUDDD! Must be living under a rock hehe

Sent from my iPhone

Totally forgot I'm out tomorrow night! And it's bank holiday weekend! Arghhh!!! I can me not shifting any weight at all :-(

This week will be a total write off :-( oh well hoping I'll get a STS on Saturday. Get paid Friday so I can got stock up the fridge with healthy low cal foods!

Back