3 month countdown....Fresh!

xj-esx said:
:-( At least the following week you can start again, you never know you may still loose :)

Sent from my iPhone

It's so hard to lose the cravings. All I can think about food I shouldn't be having!

So TOTM decided to come.... Hope it doesn't affect my weight :(

Ive made a challenge for myself (a very big challenge because me and OH love wine with dinner... Nearly every night!!)

I'm doing September booze free. Help my overall health, and hopefully lose some extra pounds!

This will actually start on Sunday as I have tonight and saturday planned out already and will continue until 1st October. How many extra pounds could I lose in that time... Hmmmm.

Nikki<3 said:
So TOTM decided to come.... Hope it doesn't affect my weight :(

Ive made a challenge for myself (a very big challenge because me and OH love wine with dinner... Nearly every night!!)

I'm doing September booze free. Help my overall health, and hopefully lose some extra pounds!

This will actually start on Sunday as I have tonight and saturday planned out already and will continue until 1st October. How many extra pounds could I lose in that time... Hmmmm.

Hi I'm Sarah,

I think I'll join you in having a teetotal September, it's my birthday on Saturday so will prob have a drink then and with it being bank hol, me and hubby always drink.

I don't drink during the week but boy do I binge with it at the weekend, then every Monday I'm never drinking again ;)
So if you don't mind I will join you, it might help knowing someone else is suffering :D I go to Zante in October so a month of not drinking should get me some right weight off :) x

Sazbirl said:
Hi I'm Sarah,

I think I'll join you in having a teetotal September, it's my birthday on Saturday so will prob have a drink then and with it being bank hol, me and hubby always drink.

I don't drink during the week but boy do I binge with it at the weekend, then every Monday I'm never drinking again ;)
So if you don't mind I will join you, it might help knowing someone else is suffering :D I go to Zante in October so a month of not drinking should get me some right weight off :) x

Yay! A fellow September teetotaller! We have got into a bad habit of having a bottle or 2 of wine 3 nights a week and then having copius amounts on a Saturday!

I'm off to a restaurant tonight for OH's parents wedding anniversary and you get a bottle of wine per couple and then on Saturday I'm off to OH's sisters so there could be alcohol there too.

I was trying to work it out and technically I'm drinking 3500cals a week lol so really that's why I've gained 12lbs in 4 months!! So surely cutting it out should give me a big boost and make overall a healthier person :)

Are you doing anything nice for your birthday/bank hol weekend?

Xx

Hi, it should help to get your last few pounds off :)

I'm not doing anything exciting for my birthday, but there will be booze involved, but I've asked for money instead of presents so me, hubby and little boy are going out shopping to spend my money, and will be having lunch out while we do :) x

Sazbirl said:
Hi, it should help to get your last few pounds off :)

I'm not doing anything exciting for my birthday, but there will be booze involved, but I've asked for money instead of presents so me, hubby and little boy are going out shopping to spend my money, and will be having lunch out while we do :) x

Sounds like a lovely weekend you have planned :) x

Weigh day today.... Last week I weighed on a Saturday but my final WI before holiday will be a Friday so im doing Fridays from now on. I use the body fat scales in the gym because they weigh exactly the same as when I did slimming world so I know they are correct.

Won't get to the gym until tonight as I'm working. So I'll update later :)

Nikki<3 said:
Weigh day today.... Last week I weighed on a Saturday but my final WI before holiday will be a Friday so im doing Fridays from now on. I use the body fat scales in the gym because they weigh exactly the same as when I did slimming world so I know they are correct.

Won't get to the gym until tonight as I'm working. So I'll update later :)

Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone

Lost 2.75lb x

Attachments

• image-791429199.jpg
    image-791429199.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 61
Thanks Hannah :)

Ok, I have had a fab weekend and just enjoyed my final takeaway and vodka. It's now onto the 5 week challenge :)

Clean up my food, no alcohol, no takeaways. Gym a minimum of 4 times a week.

I will be a beach babe by November x

Nice one girly :)

I think we're going Disney land now :-D ahhhhhh lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back