3 month countdown....Fresh!

Cold pizza is the best. Mmmmmm.... Xx

Well I must say I had a fab day yesterday!! Even with work, it was just lovely.

First day trying out 1100 cals

Breakfast: Actimel (75) Graze Flapjack (236)

Lunch: Homemade lasagne (300) Piece of chicken (9) Pombears (95)

Snack: Graze box bounty hunter (145)

Dinner: Tesco light choice wrap (135) Chicken Tikka Pieces (65) Extra light mayo (12) Green leaves (16)

Cinema snacks: Graze gazpacho dip (61) Rowntress pick n mix 4 sweets (30) Maoam x 3 sweets (58 )

Total calories in: 1238
Exercise: 511
Net calories: 727

Calories left: 373

Aghhhh!! How on earth was I meant to hit my 1100 net calories with such a crazy gym routine!! So low today... Oh well, i'm sure one day won't any harm :)

Went to the gym straight from work, then I came home showered and went to see Keith Lemon movie....dissapointed to say the least.

Added you hun :)

Nikki<3 said:
Well I must say I had a fab day yesterday!! Even with work, it was just lovely.

First day trying out 1100 cals

Breakfast: Actimel (75) Graze Flapjack (236)

Lunch: Homemade lasagne (300) Piece of chicken (9) Pombears (95)

Snack: Graze box bounty hunter (145)

Dinner: Tesco light choice wrap (135) Chicken Tikka Pieces (65) Extra light mayo (12) Green leaves (16)

Cinema snacks: Graze gazpacho dip (61) Rowntress pick n mix 4 sweets (30) Maoam x 3 sweets (58 )

Total calories in: 1238
Exercise: 511
Net calories: 727

Calories left: 373

Aghhhh!! How on earth was I meant to hit my 1100 net calories with such a crazy gym routine!! So low today... Oh well, i'm sure one day won't any harm :)

Went to the gym straight from work, then I came home showered and went to see Keith Lemon movie....dissapointed to say the least.

Food sounds lovely! When I used to go to the gym I could never hit above 1000 net calories! The only way would be to eat a take away or something!! Crazy. xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Food sounds lovely! When I used to go to the gym I could never hit above 1000 net calories! The only way would be to eat a take away or something!! Crazy. xx

Sent from my iPhone

It's so hard. I mean I could have gorged on sweets during the movie but that defeats the object doesn't it? My OH sat and ate a whole bag of haribo practically before the movie even began!

We have an unlimited card for the cinema so may go again tomorrow night x

Nikki<3 said:
It's so hard. I mean I could have gorged on sweets during the movie but that defeats the object doesn't it? My OH sat and ate a whole bag of haribo practically before the movie even began!

We have an unlimited card for the cinema so may go again tomorrow night x

Yep it sure does! I was advised to have a lighter workout but once I'm at the gym I want to give it all I've got! Ahhh haribo, love em. Oo that's good, how'd you get one of those!? xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Yep it sure does! I was advised to have a lighter workout but once I'm at the gym I want to give it all I've got! Ahhh haribo, love em. Oo that's good, how'd you get one of those!? xx

Sent from my iPhone

I'm exactly the same, once I'm in the gym I'm just going to give it everything in my power. Yesterday I had no muscle exercises though, so think tonight I'll go for a lower calorie burn and get lots of sit ups and planks in.

It's through cineworld cinemas, it's like £14.99 a month and can go as many times as you like x

Just wanted to share something I've discovered today! When I detox I drink lots of sliced lemon in water and always look for a spicy tomato soup for lunch time.

This one is delicious!! Never had it before and for just 100 calories and £1.09 it is amazing! Definitely will a favourite on my lunch time list!

Attachments

• image-4188129128.jpg
    image-4188129128.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 66
Nikki<3 said:
Just wanted to share something I've discovered today! When I detox I drink lots of sliced lemon in water and always look for a spicy tomato soup for lunch time.

This one is delicious!! Never had it before and for just 100 calories and £1.09 it is amazing! Definitely will a favourite on my lunch time list!

I love that soup! I lived on it for a while haha x

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
I love that soup! I lived on it for a while haha x

Sent from my iPhone

It was delicious!

Just had some pombears because I'm going to the gym thought I could with something more inside me! I'm not great at detoxes but I lasted until 2.30 so that's a 19 hour detox which is good enough for me :-D x

Another VERY low day yesterday. Decided i'm taking a break from the gym today to try and at least eat my 1100 calories!

BREAKFAST: 2 mugs of water with slices of lemon

I then poured some pineapple mango and passionfruit juice and it was vile! (24) realised I'd picked up the "from concentrate" one instead!

LUNCH: Sainsburys tomato and basil soup (100) Pombears (97)

SNACK BEFORE GYM: Pistachios (185) Hot chocolate (50)

DINNER: Chicken chorizo rice (380) slice of ham (30)

1 cookie (51) 1 Maom (20)

Total calories in: 938
Exercise: 250
Net Calories: 688

I don't mind having lower calorie days, its just I need to be choosing to go to the gym on days I have like a meal out or something.... which to be honest I dont intend on doing this month. My next night out is on the 5th October.

I'm off to the spa on Sunday and we have lunch included. Not entirely sure what it will be but i'm hoping to go and play badminton on Saturday and maybe go for a long afternoon walk too. Then Sunday in the spa i'l do some swimming :)

Going for a BBQ tomorrow night at my Nan's but i'm going to make a lovely salad to take with me and maybe my linda mccartney sausages.

Oh and I STILL haven't sneaky weighed! YAY!!

Good one chick! :) we booked Florida last night, so it's all official haha I'm enjoying my diet once again, working towards a goal, my fellah has hidden my scales lol I am doing a cake tomorrow night, I'm hoping there will be no scraps cos I just can't resist! Haha I've got my other half on hand to bin them if there are lol I'm doo desperate to fit into my holiday clothes now :-( desperate!! Mainly because I can't afford new ones lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
Good one chick! :) we booked Florida last night, so it's all official haha I'm enjoying my diet once again, working towards a goal, my fellah has hidden my scales lol I am doing a cake tomorrow night, I'm hoping there will be no scraps cos I just can't resist! Haha I've got my other half on hand to bin them if there are lol I'm doo desperate to fit into my holiday clothes now :-( desperate!! Mainly because I can't afford new ones lol x

Oooo yay!! How exciting!! What date are you going? 2 weeks? At least it puts your head back in the right place for the diet, hopefully new wardrobe will be needed! Xx

Haha I'm working my bum off to pay or some new clothes lol I deffo need new shoes etc just not long to save up for it eep! 18th november for two weeks, SO FLIPPING EXCITED just booked Manchester VIP lounge lol free booze! Haha x

frankinstein123 said:
Haha I'm working my bum off to pay or some new clothes lol I deffo need new shoes etc just not long to save up for it eep! 18th november for two weeks, SO FLIPPING EXCITED just booked Manchester VIP lounge lol free booze! Haha x

Eekkkk!!! So exciting!!! I love the VIP lounge!! X

Trying to keep my hunger at bay today, ive had my actimel this morning (think i need to buy the low fat/cal ones because 75 cals for practically 1 gulp is a lot!) followed by a cup of tea and mint humbug! I'm trying not to eat as much in the mornings as it just makes me soooo hungry! Not sure what's for dinner tonight so need to keep enough cals spare!

Nikki<3 said:
Trying to keep my hunger at bay today, ive had my actimel this morning (think i need to buy the low fat/cal ones because 75 cals for practically 1 gulp is a lot!) followed by a cup of tea and mint humbug! I'm trying not to eat as much in the mornings as it just makes me soooo hungry! Not sure what's for dinner tonight so need to keep enough cals spare!

Could have a Kingsmill small pancake for 75 cals haha! I hope the hunger pangs stay away for you :) I think I'm having risotto tonight, but might not add in chicken to lower the cals and have a leek and broccoli one instead :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Back