3 month piccies

**sparkles**

Silver Member
Thought I'd show you the difference from starting CD to today-3 months on:)

dietphotosig.jpg

Wow you look slimmer and taller. Zoe xx

You look fantastic Sparkles. What an achievement in 3 months. Well done sweetie.

HUgs x x x

You look brilliant! You look so much younger!

It is amazing the body change in just three months!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thank you ladies. I'm not quite halfway there yet, so I'm looking forward to seeing the change when I get to goal!:D

Wow, what a difference! You must be feeling so much better. Well done. Make sure you keep looking at those pics for inspiration when you are having a struggling day.

wow what a difference! you look amazing, keep up the good work! :)

wow-what a difference! you're looking great! Going to wait till Im down another stone then put up more pics.

How did you get your pics all nicely arranged like that?

Wow look at you go - literally- you look so happy!

wow-what a difference! you're looking great! Going to wait till Im down another stone then put up more pics.

How did you get your pics all nicely arranged like that?

I copied and pasted them into Powerpoint, re-sized them and grouped them together.:)

Wow look at you go - literally- you look so happy!

I was feeling a bit down about my crap losses the last couple of weeks until I saw those photos! Those are the first photos that I can see a 'real' difference.

wow -what a difference your whole posture changed - well done and what a great idea for the hard day's

well done

Wow...huge difference...congratulations!!!

wow - you can definitely see the difference. congrats hope i am as successful as you, well done xx

wow what a difference and you look taller happier lovely - well done ... bet you can't wait for the next photo now :D xx

Back