3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

1.5lbs off this week so 19.5 to go! Quite disappointed in my loss this week as stuck to the plan 100% and still got 4lbs of Christmas gain to get rid of :(

Getting weighed tonight, not expecting to lose, I think I might even gain. Had a bad week last week, wanted to finish off all the Xmas food. Back on plan this morning, I will lose next week.

2lb on for me in my first week of the challenge -what a fabulous start! Still, get it off again soon. Onwards / downwards

I've just rejoined group so now have my start weight, could I join please? I'm going to go for 32lb to get me to 13 stone, maybe a bit ambitious but will stop me getting complacent!

Last edited:
Lost 0.5lb so I'm now 13st 1.5lbs - 20.5lbs to go.

Texty_F said:
Well done Amanda

Thanks, had a bad week last week, so was really pleased with that. Back on track today. Want to get a good loss next week, still got 4lbs Xmas gain to lose.

I know I'm a little late but can I join too please?
Starting weight is 17st 12.5lbs. I'd like to loose 2 stone by easter.

Hi I am sorry I could not update after my WI on Friday as internet was playing up. Anyways I have 1lb off so only 20 more to go :)

Il do from next weigh in,(tues) so il go for 19.5lb please x

Hi I'm new to the site but not new to slimming! I'd love to join if its not too late? I'm starting classes tonight and I'd love to lose 21lbs before Easter

1.5lbs off this week so 19.5 to go! Quite disappointed in my loss this week as stuck to the plan 100% and still got 4lbs of Christmas gain to get rid of :(

2lb on for me in my first week of the challenge -what a fabulous start! Still, get it off again soon. Onwards / downwards

I've just rejoined group so now have my start weight, could I join please? I'm going to go for 32lb to get me to 13 stone, maybe a bit ambitious but will stop me getting complacent!

Lost 0.5lb so I'm now 13st 1.5lbs - 20.5lbs to go.

hey can i join hope its not too late: i want to get to 10 stone so 19.5lbs to lose by easter :D xx

Welcome new comers. I have added you to the master list which will be published on the front page on Thursday. Please let me know your losses when you know them so I can update.

Losers well done and if you have STS or gained do not worry just stick to the plan and it will come off soon.

Well done to all losers we will soon all be back on track, i have found it a bit hard to get back into after the xmas extras but together we can do it lol x

I totally forgot last week soz!!! Was working away though (excuses!!!)

I lost 1/2lb..... and hilariously got Slimmer of the Week as I maintained on Christmas Week where the rest of the group gained!!!!

At least it's 0.5lbs in the RIGHT direction though!!! :D

Not been online for a while but I would really like to join. I wanted to be 12 stone for Christmas but managed to lose 4 and a half stone and get to 12.7. Not had a good couple of week (but really enjoyed myself) and have gained 5 taken me upto 12.12. I want to aim for 11.7lb for Easter. So that is 19lbs for Easter if that's possible. I can start weighing in from Monday. x

Hello everyone, I 've been to weigh in for the first time since the end of November (been ill) and have lost 4.5lbs in that time, and got to my group target BUT since I started this challenge ( with my own new target) I haven't lost anything -so for me it's a STS .
Sorry not to have added to the group weight loss.
Good luck for the week everyone xx

1.5lb off this week :)

hi everyone sorry im late updating.i weighed in at home on saturday and had lost 3 lb since wednesday so was pleased with that! probably lose nothing this week lol ! so now at 14 10....3 lb off 25 to go ! good luck everyone! xx:)

Back