3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

STS for me tonight, so no change :) although I have changed my target weight so I now have 17lbs to lose by Easter :)

Keep ya chin up folks. I think I'm going to gain tomorrow :( back on it tho..
I thought I was going to gain tonight but I managed a STS after just being back on plan for one day! Chin up, I'm sure you'll do well!

Last edited:
Gutted put one on and I've been so good so 20lb to go

Please can I join you? First wi I was 13.7. Id like to be at 10 stone by April 1st, but March 27th is close enough :)

Achieveable you think? :/

If I'm honest-i think thats alot to try and lose in 11 weeks on SW? And I'm sure others will agree! Especially as you don't have a lot to lose in the first place-you'd need to be losing at about 4.5lbs a week! Maybe aim for a slightly lower target for this challenge? So you don't disappoint yourself-only my opinion-and meant in the nicest way possible x

Last edited:
If I'm honest-i think thats alot to try and lose in 11 weeks on SW? And I'm sure others will agree! Especially as you don't have a lot to lose in the first place-you'd need to be losing at about 4.5lbs a week! Maybe aim for a slightly lower target for this challenge? So you don't disappoint yourself-only my opinion-and meant in the nicest way possible x

Yes that is quite a lot to loose and like welsh tigger said you don't have lots to loose!if you were 20+ stone yes maybe set this one a little lower then do another challenge after :) xx again just my thoughts

Please can I join you? First wi I was 13.7. Id like to be at 10 stone by April 1st, but March 27th is close enough :)

It took me from 28th June to end dec to lose nearly 3 st with 4 weeks off so I think 6months would be a ideal goal maybe slightly more as loses will slow closer to target xx I had 4st 3lb to loose in total

Welcome. Added you to the list. I am not saying your target of 49 lbs in 3 months is not doable but you need to look at long term effects like maintaining the loss, health issues, etc. You might be better off setting a lower target and when you get there then change it. However, it is entirely up to you and if you like to aim for 49 lbs then go for it.

Well done everyone on your losses so far!

I've gained 1lb over New Year (which I'm chuffed about tbh) so that puts me at 10.5lbs to target.

Back