3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

I think having a night off plan does help. I've done it every week since I started SW and have only had about 3 gains (birthday, Xmas and off plan for a bit longer than one night oops lol).
For me, if I go off plan on WI night, I get it out of my system and don't crave any crap for rest of week, meaning I stay on plan :)

Ooh good idea. Have decided to have a major off plan night next Friday. The local restaurant is doing a gourmet night 7 course meal with wine. Can't wait.

Ooh good idea. Have decided to have a major off plan night next Friday. The local restaurant is doing a gourmet night 7 course meal with wine. Can't wait.
7 course meal? My mouth is watering at the prospect lol x

I've never tried a success express day, seen it mentioned in the book but never actually read into it to see what you need to do.

Must pull out the SW book and give it a go.

I really want to get this weight off and keep it off this time, 243 days till the holiday and I want to look good

I'm gonna set a diary up too, it's a great idea least then I'll be able to see if I'm going wrong and exactly where.

How do you go about setting up a diary??

http://www.minimins.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=13 - here's a link to a new thread in the Food Diary forum. Hope it works for you. Just give it a title and way you go :)

So you've about 8 months to your hols - if we say that you're going to loose 1lb every week between now and then you'll have 2 stone off! I've lost 1st 9.5 lbs in 4 months so you may loose even more (I've enjoyed Christmas, weddings, birthdays in between too :) ) so it's possible to have more than the 2 stone off.

I think having a night off plan does help. I've done it every week since I started SW and have only had about 3 gains (birthday, Xmas and off plan for a bit longer than one night oops lol).
For me, if I go off plan on WI night, I get it out of my system and don't crave any crap for rest of week, meaning I stay on plan :)

Cool :) and you're so close to target. Some of the weeks when I've had an evening with the biscuit tin I've had great losses. So no more guilt :)

Cool :) and you're so close to target. Some of the weeks when I've had an evening with the biscuit tin I've had great losses. So no more guilt :)
After WI, I have an evening with lots of chocolate :) sometimes a bottle of cider slips in too lol.
My best week I had a Dominos pizza (!!) with a friend after WI and I lost 4lbs!! I never told my group about it, I'd have been the most hated person there! ESP as I won SOTW that week as well!! I kept quiet!!

Same here. If I've had a loss, I always treat myself to a kebab (and sometimes chips and cheese lol) on the way home from WI. Only had four gains since starting in June (holiday, birthday, xmas and new year)

Hi Rosie, WI was this morning and I am pleased to report a loss of 3lb :)

Missed WI - so going to leave it until Thursday now. Struggling still. Hope a new month will see a new me!

Hello everyone,

So here's a question, on Thursday morning before I fell off the wagon I was 16 st 8 lbs and a generous size 18. Do you think I could shift enough weight to get me to a size 14 ( in my opinion a healthy size - these size 6's and 8's are ridiculous) by 21st June this year??

Why I hear you all ask, the reason is I'm organising a massive charity gala ball and in short I want to look amazing. I did this 2 years ago and could hardly get a ball gown to fit me and the one I ended up wearing was probably the least glamourous of any of the ladies their.

I keep reading people saying half a stone = a dress size, in that case I know I can do it, but I've never found dress sizes to work like that for me.

I've been so miserable all week and totally lost it and have scoffed about 10 000 calories a day since Thursday. Does that happen to anyone else much?? or is it just me thats so weak willed???

Am going for a fresh start Monday morning with my new gala ball dress in mind - I've seen the most fab ball gown!!

What do you all think??

Hello :) In my opinion, I wouldn't stress over how much weight you should lose to fit into a size 14. Just do your best and food optimise 100% every week and you'll see the results in no time :) just focus on how lovely you will look and how healthy you will feel by your goal date. I'm sure you'll look stunning in your ball dress in June, and when you get there you'll feel fantastic whether that dress be a size 14 or not. As for the binging due to being unhappy I'm sure we can all relate, just draw a line under it and move on to a fresh start! Just enjoy your journey to getting healthy :) You can do it! Xx

Hello :) In my opinion, I wouldn't stress over how much weight you should lose to fit into a size 14. Just do your best and food optimise 100% every week and you'll see the results in no time :) just focus on how lovely you will look and how healthy you will feel by your goal date. I'm sure you'll look stunning in your ball dress in June, and when you get there you'll feel fantastic whether that dress be a size 14 or not. As for the binging due to being unhappy I'm sure we can all relate, just draw a line under it and move on to a fresh start! Just enjoy your journey to getting healthy :) You can do it! Xx

Thanks Natmooo,
This weeks just been crap from start to finish. Your right I'm gonna just draw a line under it and do what I can and look the bet I can.

Thanks Natmooo,
This weeks just been crap from start to finish. Your right I'm gonna just draw a line under it and do what I can and look the bet I can.

You'll do it don't worry! And your mood will improve when you get back to it, especially when it comes to weigh in- you feel great when your losing weight :) We're all here for a chat to pick you back up when your not feeling great, your not alone :)

Back