3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Well done on all losses good luck Rosie lol x

Lost 1.5 lbs this week. 1/2 lb away from 4.5 stone loss. Hopefully I get that shiny next week.
Well done, you are having some great losses! X

Well done, you are having some great losses! X
Thank you. I was very surprised as I thought to have put on in the last week despite my clothes being looser.

As a group we have done really well and I think we have lost over 13 st which is fantastic. Without the support on this forum, I would not hav ebeen able to achieve this much. This is my lowest weight for a long time.

Have a great day.

Rosielea you are doing wonderfully. Those silly half lbs are so frustrating, but you know you will get the award next week :)

I've lost 9.5lbs total so far this month and for this challenge. Now I need to copy your 1.5lb loss for Wednesday to get my next award.

Thank you. you have done brilliantly yourself. I know what you mean about those 1/2 lb but I suppose they are the ones that push us to get there. I am sure you'll be fine on wednesday.

Have a great day.

Lost 1.5 lbs this week. 1/2 lb away from 4.5 stone loss. Hopefully I get that shiny next week.

Well done Rosie, that's a fantastic loss. Good luck next week.:D

I lost 6lb this week but then I have been ill so I could possibly expect a gain next week as my appetite returns x

Hi Ruthie sorry to hear you've not been well hun. I hope your on the mend now x

Stacey have you tried keeping a food diary? Ive not bothered since the first 2 weeks I joined, got stuck in a bit of a rut 3 weeks ago, so started one on here, I lost 3.5 last week and 2 this week. It might help give you a bit of a kick if you try it

Hi Ruthie sorry to hear you've not been well hun. I hope your on the mend now x

Stacey have you tried keeping a food diary? Ive not bothered since the first 2 weeks I joined, got stuck in a bit of a rut 3 weeks ago, so started one on here, I lost 3.5 last week and 2 this week. It might help give you a bit of a kick if you try it

I should do really x yes I'll do that this week see what I get x

Back