3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Its worth a try, its amazing the difference it makes when you realise what you are actually eating, there are loads of diaries on here to give you "thinspiration" :D if your stuck for ideas

Lost 1.5 lbs this week :)

I didn't weigh last week and this week again STS 15 5. Gutted yet again what's happening!x

I lost 6lb this week but then I have been ill so I could possibly expect a gain next week as my appetite returns x

Finally got started! Half a pound for me this week

3lbs off for me this week :)

Well done everyone. Excellent losses. We've nearly lost 14 st

0.5lb gain this week. No too bad as I weighed morning last week as it was my birthday and went out in the evening. Also went to a three course presentation meal Saturday. Gone back to evening weigh in, so hopefully a good loss next week.

I am not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow been on cadburys chocolate biscuits all week good luck to all weighers lol x

Another 1lb off for me :) 1lb to go till my first 7lb award so gonna be good this week for sure!

Hi all sorry not been on here for a couple of weeks.not been great diet wise either! have lost anoher 2 lbs over the last couple of weeks,lost,put on,lost again lol.so grand total of 5 i think .how many weeks left? really cant get my head round dieting again,i need some sort of kick up the backside !

Well, I lost the 1.5lbs I put on so I'm back where I started ! 0lbs lost- 7lbs to go !!

at least u lost it again letmeout!well done.i ve just looked at the original list i have 23lb to lose by march 27th....mmmm...not sure lol ! and i have my 40th bday in a couple of weeks with about 3 nights out and a weekend away thrown in haha! x

Yeh Chill, funnily I feel more pleased with myself than I should lol ! I think you might need to re-adjust your goal a little bit 1 have a great birthday xx

yep i think your right there...or change it to an xmas challenge ! oh well i ll keep plodding on,and hope the bday dont do too much damage then back on it afterwards.anythings beter than nowt i guess!thanks x;)

omg i ve just had a glance of your weights.how fab have u done ! what an achievement hun u should be sooooo proud of yourself.did u never fall off the wagon? i lost 3 and a half til last summer then put 2 and half bak on! x

Back