3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

ive failed mine, only got 1 more WI for me as go into hospital next week. been good 'challenge' though :)

Hi Folks....great reading all those losses!
I have been a bit AWOL...but back on plan.
Lost 1lb so that is a total of 5.5lbs lost with 8.5lbs to go....will need some sort of devine help to shift that in 3 weeks....but will try.
Good luck to eveyone else.

ive failed mine, only got 1 more WI for me as go into hospital next week. been good 'challenge' though :)

I wouldn't say you had failed it jess as, if front page is correct, you have lost a fantastic 12 lbs! Which is awesome! I think sometimes we have to look at how far we have come rather than how far we have to go. Hope all is well x

I wouldn't say you had failed it jess as, if front page is correct, you have lost a fantastic 12 lbs! Which is awesome! I think sometimes we have to look at how far we have come rather than how far we have to go. Hope all is well x

thanks for that :) i didnt even look at what ive lost in the challenge!! feel much better now. Your right, im too focused on how much ive got left rather than what i achieve now xx

Lost another 1lb so 5 to go with 2-3 weigh ins. To be honest Im happy with a lb a week now but might slip in a success express day or two this week see if I can get a little closer for Easter x

Lost 1.5lbs. Won't get to target as only 2 weigh ins left. Will have to find another challenge when this is done. Hopefully I will reach the target I set then.

2lbs this week, 1 to go!!

Back