3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Well done Rosie fab results xx

3.5 lbs off just 1.5 lb to go!

Weigh in for me tonight - lost 3.5lbs, managed to get my 2stone award, my bronze body magic award and I was slimmer of the week for the 2nd week running!! Also means I've completed my Easter challenge, beating it by 2lbs and still another weigh in to go!

Lost 1lb this week. Consultant has set a group challenge this week to try to help us lose more. I have made myself a treat box, it contains 69 syns.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130319_140348.png
    ForumRunner_20130319_140348.png
    544.7 KB · Views: 35
Gutted i cant weight for a while... well there be any other challenges after this one? xx

Gutted i cant weight for a while... well there be any other challenges after this one? xx

I'm sure there will be. I will need another challenge myself as I wont reach the target I set.

I'm sure there will be. I will need another challenge myself as I wont reach the target I set.
Yea i reaally enjoy these challenges, plus its better than ones where you update youself, to many peoples info/updates get lost or become incorrect...

I should be able to get back into class end next month but doing SW at home to keep me focused!! Fingers crossed il be able to get in earlier depends on how much i recover/walk by then :)

Ive started an April one for the time being Jess - I dont have excel or anything on my computer to do a challenge this big :(

Ive started an April one for the time being Jess - I dont have excel or anything on my computer to do a challenge this big :(

its ok when theres not so many people but when others info gets lost it annoys me lol. Had to update older ones like 3 times due to not been copied or older posts been copied xx

Well done all, 2lb off for me this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

keep forgetting to post lol
1oz off last week and 3oz off yesterday:)
do you mean 1 lb and 3 lbs?

Well done Rosie fab results xx

well done everyone on their losses and well done rosie! I was so close and then i went and put on 2lbs!

3.5 lbs off just 1.5 lb to go!

Weigh in for me tonight - lost 3.5lbs, managed to get my 2stone award, my bronze body magic award and I was slimmer of the week for the 2nd week running!! Also means I've completed my Easter challenge, beating it by 2lbs and still another weigh in to go!
Wow excellent results.

Lost 1lb this week. Consultant has set a group challenge this week to try to help us lose more. I have made myself a treat box, it contains 69 syns.

Yea i reaally enjoy these challenges, plus its better than ones where you update youself, to many peoples info/updates get lost or become incorrect...

I should be able to get back into class end next month but doing SW at home to keep me focused!! Fingers crossed il be able to get in earlier depends on how much i recover/walk by then :)
Jess the reason I did it this way is for the same reason as you mentioned - joined a couple of challanges and stats were all over the place and wring info was posted. Then decided to do my own challanges. Did 3 months to Easter (2012), 6 months to sexy Christmas (when you joined) and this one. I have thoroughly enjoyed them and made loads of new friends.

Good on you Texty. I have doen it on word. Initially set it up on a very detailed Excel but when I came to upload, the site did not like it so went back to word.

Well done everyone. Excellent results.

STS for me this week :)

5lbs off for me- that's target and 2 1/2 stone award! Plus I've beaten this challenge by 4lbs and with one WI to go!! :D

STS for me this week :)
Look at your pictures. you look so beautiful and slim

5lbs off for me- that's target and 2 1/2 stone award! Plus I've beaten this challenge by 4lbs and with one WI to go!! :D
Woohoo. well done. Fab reasults

Great losses!
Another 2lbs of that is 7.5lbs down and 6.5lbs to go! No chance....but have enjoyed the challenge.
well done. The important thing is that you took part and lost weight.

STS for me Rosie ty x
Sorry. Do not give up and it will come off next week.

It is a big day for me in the morning. I find out if I have made my target and 5 stone loss.

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you've done enough to hit your target! Let us know how you get on :D

Best of luck Rosie - ring that bell!

I did it!!! Got target tonight!! 9.5lbs lost - 0 to go (4st 4.5 in total since June!!)

Back