3 or 4 packs

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi all
My intention is to use the total solution approach, but I am slightly confused about the number of packs I should be using-is it 3 or 4? I am a black and white kinda gal, so would like to follow the rules...unless I choose otherwise of course.Lol!
Many thanks

Its 3 :)

Thankyou Starlight.Boo! I was hoping it would be 4.Do you half any of the sachets/bars? If so what would you recommend?

Hmmmm....

You can drink 4 and, if you're really, really, really morbidly obese, it's probably best to start with 4 as this is still a major cut in calories from what you're probably used to knocking down. If you consult the booklet that comes with the batch, I think you'll find it states that 4 can be consumed.

Perhaps you could start with 4 and move down to 3 as things get a little easier?

I have to admit Ive never felt the need for 4 at all. Ive always found 3 was plenty, even before I was in ketosis. Besides itll mean your monthly pack doesnt last a month ;)

JC Id recommend starting with 3... it IS the general recommended amount and youll probably find it does you, if you struggle, try a bit more water, coffee or tea and then if you really feel you need it, have a 4th pack but Ill bet you dont need it :)

Oh and remember, Exante packs have more calories then LL or CD ones, if youve done LL before 3 exante packs are the same/more as the other VLCDS even though some of them have 4 a day

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to be 3 packs then :(.... Just need to drink plenty of water.Legend- I'm not morbidly obese any more thankfully,and want to get back to normal asap so will stick with the 3.

Back