3 or 4 packs

Chocolate

Hi all

Well as an ex cambridger I decided to try all about w8 last week, what a nightmare wasn't off to a good start as they totally messed up my order and still not got all of it now after 2 weeks! Anyhow discovered slim and save and I am starting Monday having 4 packs per day but I have just found that you can have 3 a day plus the chicken or fish at night, just wondering which would be the best one to follow really? Many thanks in advance xx

I think we have people on S&S who do all the different varieties of the diet ranging from 3 packs on their own and nothing else to 4 packs with veggies and protein. It really depends on the level of calories you want to follow and whether you want a complete break from proper food or not. Personally I'm on 3 packs and mostly have the veggies (although not always 200g) per day. I find this works for me as I can have the veggies with a mealpack in the evening making it feel like I've had a proper dinner. I don't have the protein unless I'm having a special meal and then will stick to protein and low carb veggies or salad.

Lots of people do 4 packs though and get good results.

I do four packs and sometimes have the veg not every day. It hasn't happened yet as only been on it two weeks, but when I have to go out for a meal I intend to have chicken or fish plus veg in place of one pack xx

I'm changing as time goes on (heading towards week 9 currently). I started off not imagining how anyone could do less than 4 a day. I didn't add food to that but I do take a good multi vit and Omega oil capsule every other day. Now I find I cope well on 3 a day, again no food but plenty of water and the supplements as before. This works for me now as I am / was (!) a dreadful late-scoffer. I would have heavy meals just before bedtime. Go all day with little and then chow down about 9pm. The fact that my last intake is now around 6 pm is a positive bad-habit changing lesson for me; one I need to stick with through refeeding and maintenance.

That's the beauty of the S & S programme, you can be flexible within it to a certain degree and still be 100%. Gotta love that!

I do 3 packs plus chicken and veggies x sometimes I mix my chicken and veggie with a meal pack x

The cottage pie meal pack is nice as a topping to chicken and veggies like a mini pie x it makes sitting with my family eating proper spag Bol and garlic bread so much easier x trouble is I love us all sitting together at the table chatting about our day and I don't want the kids to see I need this special diet xxxx

I agree with above it's the beauty of ss the was you can adapt it to your life its wonderful xxxx

Thanks for all your advice guys I think I will go for the 3 a day with the chicken or fish for my dinner and see how that goes! Xxx

Back