3 or 4, that is the question?

Rosey38

So my packs have arrived. Have read through the info, but not sure whether to do 3 or 4 packs? What do you do? :rolleyes:

mix it up!! some 3 with a meal some 4 without!!

Good idea! Does it not impact on weight loss? I've just been looking at recipe thread, some good ideas. May also be good for lunches as I don't want to let on to lots of ppl at work at least and till I'm in the swing of it.

Good idea! Does it not impact on weight loss? I've just been looking at recipe thread, some good ideas. May also be good for lunches as I don't want to let on to lots of ppl at work at least and till I'm in the swing of it.

Makes no difference either way :)

I followed SnS for 9 weeks previously and always did 4 packs. Mainly because it was easier for me and part of the lure of the diet was not having to think at all.

I have had a break for a couple of months and I am going to try 5 packs/day (woman overweight but not obese), maybe even 6. Bit of an experiment...

I do 3 and a protein and veg meal with my family later. Look forward to my evening meal

Hi ladies , i usually do 3 and make things like cabbage crisps to snack on through out the day .
Lol, never thought I'd hear cabbage and crisps together! How do u make them? And are they cabbagie? ;)

I do 3 and a protein and veg meal with my family later. Look forward to my evening meal
Defo seems to be working for you, great loss! I've just been and bought some chicken breast and fish so gonna try 3.

last time I did s&s I mixed it up - 3 packs plus some protein or 4 packs, depending on how I felt on the day. On the days that I really struggled I had 4 packs with some veg and protein as to me that was better than going completely off plan.

so far this time I'm sticking to 4 packs a day only. I really felt I needed a complete break from food this time. I'm just going to take it a day at a time and see how I feel.

I am intrigued about cabbage crisps!

Im going for 3 and protein which I have with salad at work because I get free lunch. you're supposed to take a supplement with only 3 packs though.
I also doubled my two evening packs up tonight, so had a huge bowl of cottage pie which was amazing!

Back