3 or 4??

I have a mixture-some days I have 3, some I have 4.Ignore this week's weight loss as not only was it add a meal week, but also Christmas and to top it off I got my period this morning,but the other weeks have been pretty good :)

Wow u have had some amazing losses & I would say as it's been Xmas that's still good. I always eat my body weight in chocolate over Xmas!!
I think I will just let my hunger guide me then, if I'm really hungry I guess having another pack is better than raiding the cupboards!! X

Sounds like a good plan.
I sometimes have four packs when getting into ketosis, but then try to stick to the 3 packs when I'm there as I don't really feel that hungry once I'm in the pink!

Good luck with it
xx

Skinnyjeanswillfit said:
I think I will just let my hunger guide me then, if I'm really hungry I guess having another pack is better than raiding the cupboards!! X

Once you're in ketosis though you shouldn't feel hungry x

hi i was having 4 packs for a while and it didnt make a difference with my weight loss although i was breastfeeding. i still sometimes have 4 if i really need it but try and stick with 3 to make the packs last longer as i cant afford to have 4. also i tend to have 4 until im in ketosis. good luck

yep and a green tea with nettle yum

Back