3 Packets??

rachy1986

Hi guys,im starting Cambridge in a couple of weeks and wanted to clarify how many packs they will put me on.
Im 5ft 9 and weigh 15stone,will they put me on 3 packets? Im hoping so!
Rachel
xx

I am tres excited and I am so "in the zone" how come they will put me on 4 packets?I really just want to do 3 to be honest as I think will prove a better weight loss?
xx

they are not allowed to do 3 packs now - it's deemed unhealthy - 4 packs will still give you the weight loss you desire.

its 3 packs if your under 5ft 8

5ft 8in and over or your of the male gender and you will need 4 packs a day

Oh? so my CDC is wrong then - hmmm - maybe she has some different info - she did say I could have 3 and a meal so it's not like she is trying to get money out of me....

Thanks caroline - I also think this is the case...my starting weight was 18st 11 but I am only 5ft 3 so maybe she was doing that for good reason - I may take myself down to 3 packs.

new rules are if your bmi is over 40 you cannot do sole source

mines just over 40 and ive been on cambridge a while, was told i had to go up to 810

new rules are if your bmi is over 40 you cannot do sole source

mines just over 40 and ive been on cambridge a while, was told i had to go up to 810

Mine definitely is over 40 so that must be why :)

So my question still is am I allowed to chop and change between 4 shakes day and 3 shakes and a meal made up of the list in the book?

For example - I could have 2 boiled (or poached) eggs with something from the vegetable list...for my breakfast one day.

As far as I am aware, whether its 3 shakes and a meal or 4 shakes, its still the same programme either way, so I believe you can swap between 3 shakes + meal and 4 shakes. HTH!

I thought that but I didn't want to ruin anything - thank you so much :)

I think I will treat myself to eggs for breakfast this weekend then both saturday and sunday :)

I need to clear my fridge out too - got old veg which needs chucking.

Gonna get some spinach as I love that.

4 pks a day hun for anyone over 5'7 l think

Back