3 packs a day - what if you cant manage the low carb meal?

laurenmay

Gold Member
I'm following the 3 packs a day plan, and I'm currently off work for three weeks so I'm enjoying the luxuries of catching up on lots of sleep & relaxing! So today for example, all I've had is water & a coffee, and I'm still not that hungry. I know I'll manage my 3 packs, but I don't think I fancy the low carb protein meal later on today - does that matter? I've got the multivitamins & minerals to take.

Yes you should have your protein, or failing that a 4th pack because otherwise your protein levels for the day will be too low. A multivit won't fix that.

What borders girl said - even if you don'f feel like it you should have a 4th pack or some protein. If you don't want to make a meal out of it just have 2 boiled eggs or some chicken in a soup or something - that's 2 at once then.

Okay thanks both :) I didn't realise we could have two boiled eggs, I'll definitely take that option cause I know I'll manage to eat some eggs.

What about one of the soups as a cuppa soup- it's easier and less like a meal out of a cup, or a bar as they're quite small?

I didn't buy any of the soups, and I can't afford to have four packs a day so I had no choice but to opt for the 3 packs a day method.. I'm not a cottage cheese fan, I'm such a fussy eater, so I think I'll be sticking to chicken & eggs! Lol :)

If you dislike cottage cheese, keep an open mind and try Quark (preferably in yoghurt form rather than drained and very thick). I hate cottage cheese, but find Quark divine - and sooooo good for you! Plus it's 20p or less per protein portion.

I like Quark too and I'd never tried it before this diet. You can add a little sweetener if you want it more as a dessert and don't find it sweet enough. It works well as sweet or savoury.

Back