3 packs + meal v 4 packs???

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
Help please :)

I've already ordered my sample pack for when I get back off half term holiday.

What I want to know is what's the different in weight loss etc between the 3 packs and a meal v the 4 pack tfr.

I do lighter life total a few years ago and lost 6 stone...didn't cheat once. I also didn't have a social life...at all.

I know I need something to better for my lifestyle now and think I could do either option and this would work!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!!

I.d.s xx

It works out the same calorie wise, and you're in ketosis for both so its up to you which you'd prefer to do.

Oh really? So it's a matter of what you want to do-that's quite good!!!

Anybody done both and can comment on losses?

The losses are the same whichever you do :)

Depends on your level of discipline with real food - if you ensure you're having 100g protein and 200g veg then they'll be the same, but if you're like me you'll guess a bit, or think that 120g chicken breast will be ok and it would be a waste to chop of 20g etc etc. With 4 packs there is no doubt, with food you have the ability to round the corners off ;)

Have you thought of a mixture of both? Do 4 packs normally then if you are having friends round and need something to eat swap a pack for a meal? Or even just add the meal onto the pack. Might mean it's slightly easier to have a social life as well.

Yeah, I'm now considering at least 3 days in the week having a protein lunch...although this could be 5 depending on ow discreet the bars are for lunch? Ill do 4 packs at the weekend to save temptation! Hopefully that'll work!

I eat a meal every other day. Defo when I'm working shifts and defo on a Sunday. So at least 3/4 days a week. Hope this helps.

I did Lighter Life as well. Why do you think you put the weight back on. While you are losing this time around it might be a great idea to have a plan of action for keeping the weight off. I have kept 50 pounds off for nearly a year by eating low carb (strictly) and using slim and save as a back up when a few pounds creep on. I have never allowed myself to go more than half a stone over my target.

Slim and save works well, but I usually stick to 4 packs a day - just because i am an all or nothing type!

Mainly emotional eating but also I had been near my whole life I think...never remember buying less than a 14...from when I was old enough to wear women's clothes so the fact that I was suddenly a size 10 and had all this attention meant I just went crazy!

Ha a lovely time but with booze and food it all just piled on! I didn't care at first but it's never stopped...I've true to nip it in the bud and failed!

Now here I am again! Looking or another 'quick fix' - I know these diets work and I know I'm great at doing them...I'm a 100% kind of person!

My challenge is going to be after!

The low carb meal at work appeals to me as it'll mean I get used to eating that way...and steering clear of bread, chips, choc etc...

I'm a serial dieter...I've lost with all of them...I've NEVER maintained.

That's my challenge!!!

Thanks for all your help guys..what a lovely and supportive forum!
X

Back