3 packs without the extra meal?

Emmamme1979

I looked at the packs and they are very close to the Cambridge diet calorie wise. On the Cambridge it's just 3 packs a day and nothing else.

Do you think it would work just doing 3 s&s packs?

E x

even with 3 packs and the meal you need vit tab as three doesnt give you the 100% RDA, if your gonna do this plan just do it by the book :) otherwise think it will make you poorly ;)

As determinator says it's not aboutbthe calories. if only taking 3 packs was a suitable option S&S would Market it that way. The don't because taking 3 packs a day and nothing else isn't healthy. It's 3 packs plus protein or 4 packs

Yes I agree. Maybe if 3 packs is what your after then lipotrim would work and has all vitamins you need x

You need more protein than 3 packs will give you - at the very least eat some extra protein. You need at least 50g of protein in a day - otherwise your body will use your muscles and you will end up with muscle wastage - which reduces your metabolism - not good.

I have forgotten a couple of times to have my last one and overnight put weight on!! I had a protein meal the next day to say sorry to my body and had an overnight whoosh... Stick to the plan, cutting to 3 packs for weight loss or any other reason is a bad idea. In terms of cost, it's cheaper for me to do S&S 4 packs a day than eat/ drink normally (that's including booze, meals out and all those chocolate bars/ crisps from the filling station)!

I dont honestly understand why people are so keen to just have 3 packs, there's been several posts about it recently. I LOVE having 4! Makes it so much easier

Same here, boggles my mind, for me more packs = win! then again I'm just greedy :p

Maybe it's a cost thing?

Dunno, if it is a cost thing then what about 2 eggs at night/instead of a pack? That, as far as I can see, is the cheapest option instead of a pack, but I quite enjoy my 4 packs or packs and a wee meal at night.

I think maybe if you're ex CD then it's engrained it's 3 packs a day I suppose.

Maybe it's a cost thing?

Dunno, if it is a cost thing then what about 2 eggs at night/instead of a pack? That, as far as I can see, is the cheapest option instead of a pack, but I quite enjoy my 4 packs or packs and a wee meal at night.

I think maybe if you're ex CD then it's engrained it's 3 packs a day I suppose.

Im the same, I was thinking 3 pack's a day & 2 boiled eggs tea time...Not sure weither to take the yolk out though and just have white for protien? x

The 4 packs along with the variety is the reason I changed to slim and save. I struggled on lipotrim and used to think just one more pack and I'd manage. Now I have that and I love it as I never go more than 4 hours without a pack. I aim for 8am, 12pm, 4pm and 8pm.

xox_collette_xox said:
Im the same, I was thinking 3 pack's a day & 2 boiled eggs tea time...Not sure weither to take the yolk out though and just have white for protien? x

You can have 2 eggs as you protein option anyway, so that would be on plan. The only different with 3 packs and protein is that you must take a multi vit too :)
And you are fine to have the yolks too :) x

You can have 2 eggs as you protein option anyway, so that would be on plan. The only different with 3 packs and protein is that you must take a multi vit too :)
And you are fine to have the yolks too :) x

Thank you :D Ill stick with whites only as the yolks contain quite a few cal's. It says you need 100g of protien...I dont have a clue how much that would be :/ is 2 egg whites enough? Ive just had with my shake and am full & Would you still need veg? x

Last edited:
In the adviser it says the whole egg, so I'd have the egg white and the yolk personally. They wouldn't tell you to have It if it was going to effect your weightloss. It's not about the calories- its about getting your daily nutrients

Yep - 3 packs a day plus two whole eggs would be fine.

Back