3 Positives for today...

1. OH is off tomorrow. I love lazy Sunday's as it's the only day we're both guaranteed (mostly) to be off at the same time.
2. I was expecting a bill for nearly £1000 and turned out to be only £550, which I had enough money saved up for. This is a HUGE weight off my shoulders as I've been really upset and stressed over it for the last couple of months. Feels great that it's all sorted now.
3. Having Toad in the Hole tomorrow - one of my favourites. Thought it'd be impossible to keep within syns but worked it all out and will only be 6.5 Syns per portion. YUM.

*Emsie* said:
Ooooh what boots? Where from?

Gorgeous brown heels and clarks. Usually hate that shop but I saw them and was in awe!!

*Emsie* said:
Sexy boots from clarks...what is the worldcoming too!? ;) Hubby bought me some boots from clarks last christmas they are nice.
I got somebrown wedged boots today,they were from Evans but who cares I love them!

Haha I know ;) ive only ever bought work shoes from there before.

Ooh your boots sound nice. They nice and comfy? I think wedge style boots are really Nice :)

1. I can sleep in tomorrow :D
2. All housework done today, so tomorrow is ALL mine :D:D
3. Found £20 in an old handbag this afternoon! lol

*Emsie* said:
They seem really comfy I like wedges as you get the height without as much pain hubby doesn't like them as much apparently ;) but he doesn't have to wear them!

Men :eek: lol!! Wedges are my best friend in the summer. Got one pair of wedge boots but not wore them yet. Will have to soon now you've reminded me I have them ;)

1 - enjoyed a lovely evening with friends

2 - reminded myself that naked fajitas are an amazing SW meal! And by just not having the wrap and having everything else the same as everyone, not everyone realises yr on a diet!!

3 - tomorrow is a day to sleep in and be lazy - no alarm is set :-D

I'm having 6 pos cause I missed yesterday's
Sat
1. 40 mins in gym
2. Bought lots of girlie things for my bedroom in an aubergine/plum colour, it's warm and calm and feels like mine again.
3. Fab meal with my first glass of wine in 21 days!!!!!

Sun
1. 88 mins walk, planned exercise for this week also.
2. De-cluttered one drawer aiming for one drawer a week. All going to cancer research.
3. Cooked food to freeze off. Odd cooking for one but can now hav mushrooms with everything lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

22/1/12

1 - slept in until 12:30!! :)

2 - have relaxed all day and even after I had a shower I put my 'comfy' clothes on and didn't do my hair!

3 - I've had another 100% red day today and have some syns left for later if I need!

1. Had a lovely day chilling and doing things that I like :D

2. Been for a lovely long walk with my dogs :chores016:

3. My menu for the coming week is planned and tomorrows evening meal is already cooked! :eat:

1) Had such a lovely weekend and saw some friends from uni that I'd been missing lots :)

2) Lost 2 pounds this week, so so so happy with that!

3) Did some shopping for the first time in ages and bought some nice things!

1) Spent the weekend with my family celebrating my sisters birthday

2) Have managed to stick to plan throughout despite watching everyone else indulge :)

3) Batch made some soup for my lunches at work so I am organised for a change!

1 Spent 4 hours clearing out all old clothes, make up, and crap from my bedroom (most of which was kicked under the bed, behind the TV or in other awkward places).

2 Had 23.5 syns yesterday, so stuck to 6.5syns today to make up

3 Found my all time favourite chick lit, and am going to snuggle down into my bed in my nice CLEAN bedroom, and read it...again.

I have signed up for the race for life

I have had a lovely walk in the woods today

We had a lovely family Sunday lunch all posh in the dining room instead of up the kitchen table

Back