3 Positives for today...

1.Handing in my application today for a new job

I really should be doing this! I'm just too scared of starting new jobs!

Until I pluck up the courage my three are:

1. I don't have to do anything today. I work nights and usually get up during the day (the middle of the night for me) and taxi the family around. Yesterday it was a mountain of washing. Today, NOTHING!
2. I'm saving Syns for a nice slice of cheesecake but know I can easily fill up on free food on not deprive myself. Yay!
3. I'm doing overtime tomorrow, which isn't the most fun thing ever but it will ease my financial obligations up in a week's time. And I have an active job so that could even add to the Body Magic!

1.) after gaining 3lbs last WI it has given me the biggest kick up the bum and is keeping me well on track for next WI
2.) family ordered in chinese and i got asked if i wanted anything, i opted for just boiled rice so i can cook up a nice chicken curry with rice later on for tea! :)
3.) it's stopped raining!

XxX

1 I had a sneaky mid week weigh and was 3.5lbs lighter so fingers crossed I keep it off

2 my daughters home

3 3 days back on plan feeling confident the diet blips are gone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. The boyfriend is on his way over and we're having a massive salad full of colourful super free food.
2. I went to a bootsale this morning and bought an exercise bike for £15.
3. I don't have work until tomorrow night!

1 - enjoyed a coffee out with a mate and didn't share a muffin with her like she asked me to!

2 - been in my PJs for 2 hours already :)

3 - looking forward to some different activities at work this week! Assessing my new class and going to Buckingham palace on a school trip!!

1.) 100% day again today :)
2.) My planned tea turned out wrong and I could have just easily went for the normal chips and pizza but had something sw friendly instead :)
3.) No sneaky peeks on the scales so far this week :)

xo

1. First day back on plan & I'm feeling really positive about it

2. I was brave and got weighed this morning & even though I've put loads back on I DID NOT CRY lol

3. My sons medical appointment went better than expected & hopefully things are looking up in terms of my daughters education too :)

1. Back on plan after wobbly weekend
2. Body magic progressing nicely
3. Made some progress on the pile of paperwork that has been waiting in the kitchen

1 - had another good day food wise.

2 - done lots of work today and made good progress.

3 - feel ready for trip to London tomorrow :)

1. Planned to go for a walk & actually did it!

2. Although I've had a really hungry day I am still on track!

3. Got all holiday clothes collected together & will be putting them all on eBay tonight :) I will not be this big next time I go!!

1. I am a red head again! Love it!

2. I bought a weighted hula hoop & I do intend on using it!

3. I have enough syns left for a flake & mug of tea curled up in bed with my little girl - life don't get much better x

1. Little one had a fantastic party today :)
2. I resisted all the naughty food
3. I have enough weekly syns left to have a small slice of cake today and tomorrow if I fancy it, even though I'm going to pizza hut on Monday!

1. Enjoyed watching the tennis even if Andy didn't win
2. Chinese this evening with boiled rice and nothing battered - might have got away with 5 -7 syns as long as I resist seconds.... 11 1/2 other syns today so not far over the 15
3. I am going to have a niece or nephew in law next year!

1. I'm having a good hair day....sort of lol :)
2. Had a lovely day shopping with mum on my unexpected day off :)
3. finally saw the scales move downwards this morning :)

1 ) Bought Pulp Tickets last night... 18 years waiting but I'll finally see them!
2) Got an exension ona project a work (greatly needed)
3) The sun is out, it may be briefly but it's there!

Back