3 Positives for today...

1. The skip is now gone, so I can stop stressing myself out about finding stuff to go into it.

2. I'm going with my best friend this morning for her baby scan and finally get to see my little God-child!

3. I bought myself some track bottoms in a smaller size yesterday, and after trying them on, I'm thinking of going down another size today!

Haven't done any for a while cus I've had an awful week to be honest. But here's mine for the day!

1. Got a job interview on Monday!
2. I took a days holiday for today to wait for the sky man to fix our box (between 12&3) and am bout to go do the food shop.
3. The sun is shining! Looking forward to going to the gym after said sky man has been.

1) Had a lie in!
2) Good session at the gym, did over an hour of cardio and sweated well
3) Got a lot of cleaning chores done.

1)Had a really nice day at work, in a really good mood!

2) Looking forward to the gym later!!!

3) Just finished my sweet and sour chicken that I made last night, love it, will add the recipe to my favourites journal!

27/1/22

1 - it's the weekend - got some good plan for tomorrow aft/eve

2 - had a good day at work :)

3 - 27th day with no chocolate - wasn't my best SW day tho lol

Never done this before but I am feeling very positive so here goes:

1. I am starting the induction for my new job in 10 days and I can't wait!

2. I did my weekly shop and bought all good food and didn't even walk down the confectionary aisle or eye up the doughnuts.

3. I've decided that once I finish the novel I am reading (which should be finished by tomorrow) I will start reading Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking as I don't want to be a smoker when I start my new job as I will be in contact with a lot of babies. Losing weight and giving up smoking - check me out!
:D

Here go today's!

1) Actually looked forward to exercise tonight! And knew I could do an extra mile when legs were shouting at me!

2) Tried and enjoyed a totally new & healthy meal. Never woulda happened 3 months ago!

3) Try to make the positives non-scales related but just realised I've done really well so far with losses! :) yay for me!

For yesterday....

1. Thank u card arrived for my parents from EX didn't cry that's a pos!!!!
2. Got offered carrot cake didn't have any truly didn't want any.
3. 27 days and not one packet of crisp. However they have been calling my name lol but I'm ignoring them!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cai said:
27/1/22

1 - it's the weekend - got some good plan for tomorrow aft/eve

2 - had a good day at work :)

3 - 27th day with no chocolate - wasn't my best SW day tho lol

Well done that is fab!!! I'm the same but with crisps 27 days done ????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. It's my birthday and I have presents to open :D lol

2. I've got a bunch of friends coming round tonight and for once we're not having a takeaway - I'm cooking some SW dishes :D - my birthday - my rules! LOL

3. After said meal, I shall be tucking into some vodka :eek: Naughty I know, but at least it won't be a double whammy cos the food will be good! lol

Corkscrew said:

2. I've got a bunch of friends coming round tonight and for once we're not having a takeaway - I'm cooking some SW dishes :D - my birthday - my rules! LOL

3. After said meal, I shall be tucking into some vodka :eek: Naughty I know, but at least it won't be a double whammy cos the food will be good! lol

Happy birthday!! :D

And enjoy the vodka! Little naughtiness is good... Sometimes! :)

Corkscrew said:

Happy Birthday! Hope you get loads of nice pressies!

Corkscrew said:

Happy birthday,have a lovely day xxx

1. I had an absolutely epic 12 hours sleep last night so I'm fresh as a daisy today!

2. I have soup bubbling away on the hob for lunch and snacks

3. I'm feeling really good about this week... can't wait for WI on Tuesday!

1) Made a yummy egg and veggies omelette type thing this morning which has really filled me up and kept me going, not even hungry at all yet... weird

2) Had a lovely evening last night, continuing into this morning seeing my adorable nieces and nephew, and brothers

3) Didn't have as much wine as I'd planned for last night, positive for two reasons: I don't need as much to drink now to have a nice time, and I have some left to have later tonight if I so choose. :)

1 - had an amazing day with one of my besties shopping.

2 - went for a planned Chinese after shopping, stuck to beef and mushrooms with boiled rice like I'd planned, avaoided the prawn crackers! :)

3 - came home, showed hubby my new dress and he 'loved' it too! Promises to take me out and show me off in it :)

Oh sneaky 4th - home alone now with coffee, hifi bar and a chick flick :) good times

Back