3 Positives for today...

Time to turn that frown upside-down!!!

1. Went into Evans and found a lovely coat in the sales - but it didn't fit :(. The good news was that it was a 14 - AND TOO BIG!!!! :D :D :D (ok, we all know that Evans sizes are generous but it made me smile!!).

2. Found that Bon Marche are closing their stores. :(. They've got closing down sales on - and I found a lovely coat, £30 (instead of £49.50) IN A SIZE 16!!!!!!

3. My husband is away until late Wednesday night (and has been away for a minimum of 2 nights per week since the start of this year :( ). The good news is, that it will take him longer to find out how much I put on the credit card (at the Bon Marche sale!!) pmsl.

1) Four training sessions this week (Mon x2 Tues x1 Wed x 1)
2) Stayed really positive despite a 2lb gain tonight
3) Bread and milk weighed out ready for tomorrow (gonna keep a food diary this week)

Might get a parcel in the post. :)

Going the gym tonight and have all my meals planned out.

Planning to study really hard hence early wake up

For yesterday:

1. Lost 3.5 at WI

2. Part of the 1st one really but got my 2st / Club 10 & Couple of the Year

3. Off the WI high, I had an ace chorus rehearsal and went to bed happy :)

1. Getting my hair cut and coloured tonight! Very excited.
2. Done well with food today after a stupid binge last night after weigh in.
3. Gotta weigh in a day early next week as im going to see olly murs at the brighton centre on tuesday night (my usual weigh in day) eeeeeeeeeeek sooooo excited, yes im nearly 25 but i dont care haha.

1) I am cooking a lovely syn free meal for a friend of mine and enjoying her company :)
2) I went to asda and got to have a chat with the lady I have a thing for *blush*
3) It's beautiful and sunny today, enjoyed a nice walk outside, cleared out the cobwebs!!

Hubby taking care of me!

Finally had a little chocolate after the full month of January without.

Decided to have no more chocolate until valentines day (and that's if hubby takes my hints and gets me the chocolates I want!)

LittleFlutterby said:
1) I am cooking a lovely syn free meal for a friend of mine and enjoying her company :)
2) I went to asda and got to have a chat with the lady I have a thing for *blush*
3) It's beautiful and sunny today, enjoyed a nice walk outside, cleared out the cobwebs!!

Did she call you? I was thinking about this the other day, as hubby was ribbing me about my crush on Alex Pollizi (sp?) and wondering how it all went etc.

1. Colleague swapped tomorrows shift so I have evening off.
2. House is reasonably tidy so only a couple chores for me to do tomorrow.
3. Been reasonably on plan today!

1) had a nice day off, relaxing

2) haven't had much of an appetite so haven't eaten very much but have still had my healthy extras and tried to eat a healthy amount

3) my hair is being sensible today.

1) Cooked lovely tea from scratch, not perfect but proud of myself! :)

2) been a good day all round, went shopping, helped with brothers house hunting!

3) might actually get sleep at a decent hour!!

1) Good day at work, Things To Do...and not so dreadfully boring.

2) Found a To-Die-For recpie that I'm going to make for our friends birthday on Friday. Since I'm making it I probably won't eat any (weird that way).

3) Had a really fun evening hanging out with DH and DS.

I've got some positives and it's only 6am :D lol

1. Up before the alarm, which means I can have extra coffee, breakfast at home rather that at my desk and a longer walk with the dogs :D

2. It's bin day and I haven't forgot to put it out like I did last week! LOL

3. Got my food planned for the day and my work lunch is already boxed up and ready to go - no last min rushes for me today! lol

Feeling ridiculously happy today!

1. I have the rest of the week off work.
2. After my birthday off plan yesterday I have got straight back on it today and feeling very positive!
3. It was my birthday yesterday and OH PROPOSED! It was beautiful and such a surprise - I had no idea! Feeling on top of the world right now.

20pojv4.jpg

2. After my birthday off plan yesterday I have got straight back on it today and feeling very positive!
3. It was my birthday yesterday and OH PROPOSED! It was beautiful and such a surprise - I had no idea! Feeling on top of the world right now.

20pojv4.jpg

Awwww, yay!!! Congratulations!!!!!:D

Chipmunk89 said:

Congrats that's fabulous news! :-D

Wooooo Hooooooo congratulations!!! xx

awww congrats Chipmunk!

mypositives are:
managing to make a pastry case in the shape of a massive number six, ready to become lemon meringue pie tomorrow for the child's birthday on sat.
finding out that instead of having to sped about £12 on a whole new piping set, and end up with loads of extra nozzles, I was able to get just the nozzle clamp thingy on its own.
and finally, took an insanely adorable photo of my daughter which will be printed out for her thankyou cards.

Back