3 Positives for today...

1. For the time in the past 3 days I have eaten and not thrown up after yay must be getting better :)

2. I had a realisation over the weekend that my boyfriend loves me after holding my hair back whilst I threw up :)

3. Weighin tonight & getting to share my target story with the class :)

1. I'm working from home so it's nice and warm and I don't have to go outside

2. Feel I've broken the back of the report I'm writing, so hopefully I'm on the home straight

3. SW is going very well, I'm organised and the fruit & veg box is making me cook some new and interesting meals

Haha, my boyfriend has cleaned up my sick many times. He's definitely a keeper. ;) That makes me sound like an alcoholic, but to be fair, I was a uni student...! lol

My positives:

1) Tried my usual toasted cheese sandwich for lunch with my homemade houmous instead of marmite and it was delicious. Still have lots of it left plus ingredients to make another batch. So satisfying when you try a new recipe that you end up loving!

2) Think going to have fajitas tonight, excited as had a craving for them for ages! (SW style of course)

2) Again work wasn't too bad today, feeling more positive about it

1. The power went out at work this morning (no heating, no ability to cook anything) so we had to send the kids home, and got to leave at 1 instead of 6. YAY!

2. I just got Zumba Fitness for the Playstation Move and it is brilliant! I love it. I felt really tired before doing it and just in an average mood, after 30 minutes I feel more energetic and in a better mood! Hopefully I'll be able to get on it a couple of times week at least, on top of my regular Zumba classes.

3. Roast Beef Dinner tonight if I can roast the beef right! Never done it before haha!

7/2/12

1 - bought a new outfit from
Next today and in a smaller size than I thought :)

2 - hubby bought me a little gift! :) and some other things we needed!

3 - my shred DVD arrived (not sure if will manage it tonight but v exciting!!!)

1) my item of clothing came despite being addressed to my workplace instead of me at my workplace! Thank you security for being so cautious and keeping it for me!!
2) I managed to get through the day despite feeling sick and unsteady after visiting our new work building on the 14th floor of some skyscraper thing. Yikes vertigo like feeling ain't pleasant. I don't think I shall be moving
3) 2 days down of my week 2 to go!!

1. The power went out at work this morning (no heating, no ability to cook anything) so we had to send the kids home, and got to leave at 1 instead of 6. YAY!

2. I just got Zumba Fitness for the Playstation Move and it is brilliant! I love it. I felt really tired before doing it and just in an average mood, after 30 minutes I feel more energetic and in a better mood! Hopefully I'll be able to get on it a couple of times week at least, on top of my regular Zumba classes.

3. Roast Beef Dinner tonight if I can roast the beef right! Never done it before haha!

I love Zumba on the Playstation :)

I love Zumba on the Playstation :)

I've heard mixed reviews on it so I was a little uncertain but I love it. Will definitely encourage me to exercise!

Yay! I hope they release the 2nd version on playstation, you cab create your own routines with it :)

Wow, that would be great!

1. Lost 3.5lbs at Monday weigh in day early!

2. Saw olly murs last night at Brighton centre and it was AMAZING!!!

3. The adrenalin from last nights concert is still pumping even though I'm shattered, so I'm going to the gym after work and listen to the olly album to get myself pumped up!

4. Cheeky 4th- finally feeling better after a bug.

For today:

1. Went bk to gym after having 10 days off due to illness.
2. Had the realisation of stopping when satisfied at lunch :)
3. Can see how my body shape has changed and feeling more confident.
4. Finally fit into my skinny jeans! :-0

1) I enjoyed the training I attended for work today ( plus a bonus we finished early)
2) I cooked the SW KFC chicken for the first time and it was yummy
3) Having some well deserved me time tonight while OH is at the pub.

8/2/12

1 - just about to do 30 day shred dvd (just day 2!)

2 - have done lots of work today

3 - havent eaten as best i can but I am not stressing about it (all within syns and SW friendly, just not what i had planned!)

Back