3 Positives for today...

1. I'm having me time

2. I have wine

3. I've got my lovely boyfriend supporting me in my weight loss.

Wow that was good to say! Love you guys x

chiefbridesmaid said:
1. I didn't kill anyone in work today

Ha ha epic!! That's defo a positive for me too!!

1) as above!

2) my bro came to rescue me and jump start my car

3) even though I missed my bf his brother spoke to him and he's doing ok :)

1) Quite enjoyed my overtime evening shift at work today (apart from a couple of little niggles!)

2) Think I'll sleep well tonight, and they've changed my thursday and friday shifts to an hour later which will definitely help with my sleep problems at the moment

3) Friend of mine I saw today said I'd lost weight. She didn't know I'd been trying and I hadn't seen her in a while so I did believe her!

1) I woke up to find an email that said I won a £50 high street voucher for completing a survey :)

2) I bumped into another SW member, who I thought I'd peed off at some point due to us not talking much at group anymore (I felt as though she was ignoring me :\) Turns out it's not the case, she's just hectic- which is fine, at least she's not mad at me (whew)

3) I made curry loaf which must just be the most awesome thing ever!!! so tasty!! and syn free!! woo!

- I started my new job induction this week. It's going well, made friends and sorted out uniform and security pass.

- I'm now a maternity care assistant and have been placed on delivery suite instead of ante or post natal wards and that's what I was hoping for!

- I'm starting to feel slimmer :)

1) I finally got some physio almost 3 weeks after getting my cast off and been doing my exercises couple times a day. It hurts but knowing that it will help me get back on my feet again and off my crutches is great!

2) I have a GIANT mug of vanilla earl grey tea and had a mini mcvities chocolate croissant with it and it was yum!

3) I am watching twin peaks, heard lots of good things about it but the boxset is always pretty expensive - found it on Netflix so now I can finally see what all the fuss is about :) and it keeps me amused during the day while I'm stuck in the flat myself!

1) Manager said to me today they can start to train me to do other stuff, will make me feel more important at work haha and more useful. Will enjoy it more too.

2) Saw the new slimming world mag was out today, woop woop, had a look through it and some of the recipes look amazing, can't wait to try them

3) clubcard points came through in the post yay which means I can do a nice shop!

1) I finally got some physio almost 3 weeks after getting my cast off and been doing my exercises couple times a day. It hurts but knowing that it will help me get back on my feet again and off my crutches is great!

2) I have a GIANT mug of vanilla earl grey tea and had a mini mcvities chocolate croissant with it and it was yum!

3) I am watching twin peaks, heard lots of good things about it but the boxset is always pretty expensive - found it on Netflix so now I can finally see what all the fuss is about :) and it keeps me amused during the day while I'm stuck in the flat myself!

I love Vanilla Earl Grey, yummy :)

1) Found out that I can read my SW Magazines on my PC and it's made me ridiculously happy. Now I can print the recipes!

2) Going to a family Valentines dance at DS's school tonight. Should be fun :)

3) WI tomorrow and if I can keep the STS I saw this morning (after the binge-fest weekend) I'll be very pleased.

1. great dinner
2. my little girl's compliance, silence and cuddliness while watching Lady and the Tramp this afternoon after school
3. hubby has gone to karate so after an hour and a half of kicking the poo out of poeple, he'll be back home, quiet, compliant and cuddly lol....

I love Vanilla Earl Grey, yummy :)

Me too I love most tea but it's my fave! Had 4 varieties of tea so far today :D vanilla earl grey, chai, cranberry green tea and a blueberry & acai fruity tea. YUM! x

1) I got through the day without killing anyone or crying

2) the last few callers were actually really nice. One woman kept calling me her love and told me to enjoy my day off tomorrow and that she loved me and I was brilliant *big head syndrome* lol. For a change i remembered a nice caller

3) it's my day off tomorrow! Wuhoo it's been a long working week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9/2/12

1 - done day 3 of the shred

2 - again, not been 100% plan (stuck within syns but not actually planned) and feeling ok about it

3 - one my day till half term :)

Twin Peaks is amazing-i havent seen the second series yet so thats my weekend plans sorted thanks and enjoy xx

1. Finally completed four days in a row of 30Day shred
2. Spoke to a friend who i thought was really mad at me but were all good in the hood now!!
3. Had a lovely day in school today with a really nice class (im a supply teacher)

1. I'm on day 2 of Ripped in 30 DVD & 100% on plan!!

2. Reset target for very last time to 5stone, 7lbs to go :)

3. Actually had a great day in work today & came home in a great mood

1) I had a fab, low syn lunch with a friend of mine, and it really cheered me up, seeing how well she's doing on sw (she joined last time there was a referral thing going on and she's lost nearly a stone!)

2) I got persuaded to go out for a few hours to see friends, which I wasn't planning on doing- but I'm really glad I did :)

3) BNS and sweet potato soup is cooking- which means I don't have to cut up a squash for a little while! Enough soup to feed a small army! rofl

1) listening to some high energy really fun music and it's making work go by so quickly! I just have to stop myself from singing along :)

2) I ate my lunch slowly and in small bites so that I could actually enjoy it.

3) It's Friday and we've got no plans until Sunday!

1) Had a really good session at the gym earlier

2) Went and bought a good shop for meals for the next couple of days, have some good plans, mostly taken from the recent mag

3) just had a plate of my first of those meals, sticky pork and noodles, and it was om nom nom!

Back