3 Positives for today...

1 - interviewed for a promotion at work and I got it!!

2 - ordered a take away and think I have stayed within syns!!

3 - it's the weekend and half term :)

1 I had a brilliant first day on the delivery suite. I've finally found a job I love!

2 I managed to get a nap today!

3 I treated myself to a mars bar :)

1. Breakfast for work tomorrow made
  2. Lunch for several days made
  3. Slimming Eats KFC feast all prepped for tomorrow night

All food related lol!

1) I have £300 (ish) more in my bank account than I had yesterday- and I wasn't expecting it!

2) Had lunch with a couple of SW buddies, who I only see every month or so, when I go to their group instead of mine. It was nearly a syn free lunch too!

3) the manager at work was really nice to me- makes a change!

1) I easily stopped after 2 rums this evening and didn't want more!
2) bf made me yummy syn free curry and I resisted the garlic naan bread :)
3) i got 2 pairs of Levi 501s very cheap off eBay to cut into shorts, they will probably be too small just now but gives me something to work towards for summer!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. Finally new sky router came today... whoop whoop!
2. Walked 4.5 miles and planned a gym and swim tomorrow.
3. Had a fab lunch with my sister and we planned meals together, ready for the coming week.

1) Spent some quality time with Mum and Sister today :)

2) Made SW quiche for the first time and it was scrummy!

3) Having some me time while the OH is at the pub.

11/2/12

1 - got back to the shred L1 d4 done

2 - got hubby the perfect valentines day card!

3 - enjoying an evening relaxing

1) canneloni made from mag turned out very nice

2) WI tomorrow, quite excited, have been good this week!

3) Struggling to find a third to be honest.... but will go with: my hair seems a nice colour today... (bit rubbish!)

1) I am going to see the Muppets movie tonight and pretty excited about it!! :D

2) I have discovered a new favourite tea - went to WholeFoods yesterday and treated myself to some Teapigs Yerba Mate tea, Teapigs tea is amazing but sadly at £3.69 for a box of 15 it's too pricey for everyday. I keep it for when I want a special little tea pick me up!

3) Was expecting a gain or STS at weigh in this morning but instead got a wee cheeky 0.5lb loss, good way to start the day!

X

1. the washing up is all done
2. sophie is chilled out (but making a mess)
3. hubby is asleep (on nights tonight) so I am chilling on the sofa which is always good!

1) I finally done the long overdue huge food shop and used my money off coupon:)
2) I had the nicest shower and feel much better for it
3) I got a valentines card for my amazing boyfriend (who is ill at the moment) and found JUST the right words to say in it:)

1 My dogs are so lovely and calming
2 I sts which is better than a gain
3 I have a great relationship with my teen daughter

1) Went out for lunch with my Mum it was great to spend some quality time together

2) Came home to some red roses from OH (as will hardly see him tomorrow)

3) Its the first day of my week off work and I am feeling really relaxed.

13/2/12

1 - had a lovely day shopping with friends.

2 - recieved my Valentines day gifts and card from hubby - v thoughtful, wrists/ankle weights and a huge bix of chocs! LOL

3 - completed day 6 of the shred and feel chuffed with myself...can't say its getting any easier LOL

Looking forward to that post exercise high (day 2 couch to 5k)

Had a couple of tops delivered by postman to try on later

getting nails shellac(ed) ? today so will feel groomed

1. I've just been asked to go full time at work. I was only supposed to be here for 6 months, doing 20 hours a week - I'm now going up to 37 hours a week and have been here 2 years next Wednesday! I'm over the moon.

2. It's my WI tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping for a loss :)

3. At lunch time I'm going to order my friend a lovely bunch of flowers. She leaves work tomorrow to go on maternity, so we've had a whip round and are getting her some flowers to present her with at her leaving meal (the rest of the collection will get something for baby when he/she arrives). It feels really good to do something nice for someone.

Back