3 Positives for today...

Karen.hat said:
Aww we love build a bear in our house we have a brown monkey called Charley a curly Ted called Lacey a bunny called Brianna and a pink monkey called jade. And my kids range between 11 and 18

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm 28 and the proud owner of 2 different dogs named Chester and Barclay!! :) good times hehe x

1. Cooked a great dinner (diet coke chicken).
2. Watched House season 5 and the last episode of Hustle - which were both great - with my son.
3. Found a Brent Heighton canvas I've wanted for ages in a local shop - looks great on my wall!

Had a really upsetting weekend so am coming on here to hopefully feel a bit mire positive

1 my hubby will be home in 5 hours

2 I have walked 15 miles this week when my aim was 19 :)

3 I got a new pair jeans as I threw my fav jeans away as i kept wearing them even though they keep falling down!

Had a really upsetting weekend so am coming on here to hopefully feel a bit mire positive

1 my hubby will be home in 5 hours

2 I have walked 15 miles this week when my aim was 19 :)

3 I got a new pair jeans as I threw my fav jeans away as i kept wearing them even though they keep falling down!

Hope your ok hun x x x x

foxy_lox said:
Hope your ok hun x x x x

Yeah I'm ok-ish not me this time someone really close but we'll muddle through

1. Walked 13 miles in three days, really chuffed with this. Aiming for ten a week anything else is a bonus.

2. Sorted out a load of clothes and gave them to a friend in need. I think I went through a mad phase of buying PJ's and clothes to wear around the house lol. Bloody hundreds stuffed in every drawer, some not even worn and with tags on. They now have a nice new home.

3. Planned some meals for next week, was struggling to think of a 3rd lol

I'm in SUCH a good mood today!!! :D Lovely feeling

1) Went for lunch with my mum and had the lovely linguini gamberi at zizzis. I think they've started using less oil because it didn't seem oily at all. I had a bit of parmesan on the top which I counted as my hea and some of the oil as my heb, so can't have been very many syns, maybe 5 or so. It was yummy yummy with a nice side salad (no dressing) and some nicely chilled sparkling water. The waiter was so sweet as well, and was lovely to have a nice chat with my mummy.

2) Did some nice shopping which is quite rare for me and bought a coat (just a cheap one from H&M but it's really flattering actually!), a few DVDs, a new book, some digital kitchen scales (finally! can weigh stuff more accurately now!), the Extra Easy recipe book (had my eye on it for a while!) and a cookie cutter to make the magic oaty pancakes for pancake day!!

3) STS this week but it was deserved and I'm just happy it wasn't a gain!!

19/2/12

1 - relaxed all day and after I got a shower this morning I put fresh/clean PJs on so could have a proper PJ day!!

2 - changed out of PJs to start level2 of the shred! Started it with the mentality of 'i'll do till I get tired then watch the rest to know what I'll be doing in future' and I finished the lot! :) - let's not get excited, I did the easier version of most moves and paused a couple of times to catch my breath!!

3 - sat down with a coffee now, remembering corronation street was on tonight, just paused it to skip adverts etc. Made hubby's tea ready for when he gets in and I am just hoping he is in a snuggly mood like I am - if not, hot waterbottle and one of my new teddys will do lol

Cai said:
19/2/12

1 - relaxed all day and after I got a shower this morning I put fresh/clean PJs on so could have a proper PJ day!!

2 - changed out of PJs to start level2 of the shred! Started it with the mentality of 'i'll do till I get tired then watch the rest to know what I'll be doing in future' and I finished the lot! :) - let's not get excited, I did the easier version of most moves and paused a couple of times to catch my breath!!

3 - sat down with a coffee now, remembering corronation street was on tonight, just paused it to skip adverts etc. Made hubby's tea ready for when he gets in and I am just hoping he is in a snuggly mood like I am - if not, hot waterbottle and one of my new teddys will do lol

Whether or nit you did easy version of moves you completed it so that's awesome xx

Karen.hat said:
Whether or nit you did easy version of moves you completed it so that's awesome xx

Thanks :-D I'm well chuffed with myself for doing it! I totally wasn't motivated to do it today at all!! So glad I forced myself to at least start it xx

1. Got a pair of jeans on that have not fit for a LONG time!
2. Had a good bit of exercise by cleaning the car inside and out, stinking so took three hrs, practical too!
3. Managed to drink my whole two litres of water today, so far so good this week!

1. Been 100% on plan since Friday I've lasted the weekend :)
2. 5 more shifts and I've got the week off
3. Work went pretty fast and now I'm snug in bed watching crappy telly

1. Tracked down the fuse that had blown in the car for the cigarette lighter so the Sat Nav now works (it's always the last fuse!)

2. Planted up 4 fruit trees (although digging the bed for the raspberries stumped me so will have to finish that another day)

3. Had a lovely long hot bath to recover from 1 and 2 :D

1. Had a great weekend and my boyfriend told me I'm the one :)

2. Moving into my new house share tomorrow :)

3. Been completely off track but looking forward to getting back into it & a workout in the morning :)

This made me laugh out loud so much the OH looked at me strangely! haha

big thing for me, normally it has a go at me, tells me I'm too fat and suggests changing my eating habits lol.

today's, I know it's early but I'm positive already!:

1. got my bike out and rode to school with sophie, and rode back too. will be riding again to pick her up later.
2. got up a little late, but still managed to put decent food in the child, pack her a sensible lunch and playtime snack (with a lactofree yogurt as a treat fr lunch too), sorted out her PE kit AND filled in her reading diary.
3. remembered to get her pad out for her show and tell. they can only show and tell about things they've made, so she's taking her drawing of Robin Hood that she did on the train home from Nottingham last week. it's fricking awesome.

DSCF1437.jpg

and can I add a #4 please? soph has afterschool story club so I don't have to go out again until 3:45. bliss.

Last edited:
sorry, got another positive for today...
I took a gamble on buying some yarn off ebay. I needed a bit more for my jumper... I had only ever intended it to be a cowl-like scarf, but I've been enjoying it so much I thought what the hell lol. Hobbycraft had run out and it was an end of line, dirt cheap sale yarn (yeah, why make life easy for myself eh?!) so ebay was my last hope... but buying yarn remotely means dye lots can be mixed up and therefore yarn from one place may not match another....I got my parcel of yarn this morning and have accidentally managed to get sent the exact dye lot for my already-used yarn! woo! so my jumper wont have odd stripes in it!

Back