3 Positives for today...

Lots of positives there!! :D
Mine for today are
1) Made a significant dent in a book I need to make notes on, might get it finished by tonight :)
2) Saw my little cousin for the first time since her engagement :D
3) Finally got all my financial evidence in to the solicitor for my divorce!! :clap: Here's hoping I still qualify for legal aid :fingerscrossed:

Feeling all organised now :D

1. Had a lovely weekend away with the girls and even though it will prob be disastrous on the scales on wed i thoroughly enjoyed myself!!
2. Back to work today and in work all week which is nice for a supply teacher in the current climate!!
3. Have been 100% so far today and going to zumba tonight even though I am wrecked it is always a good laugh!!

1) made new batches of SW ketchup and houmous

2) did a nice SW-friendly shop, lots of superfree/superspeed food.

3) my jeans are quite baggy.

20/2/12

Struggling to think of any tbh but here goes:

1 - day 1 bk at work done :) hardest day!

2 - 3rd day of 100% - lookingforward to a loss!

3 - hubby put my PJs on the radiator to warm up :) a really nice thought!!

Flibsey said:
big thing for me, normally it has a go at me, tells me I'm too fat and suggests changing my eating habits lol.

today's, I know it's early but I'm positive already!:

1. got my bike out and rode to school with sophie, and rode back too. will be riding again to pick her up later.
2. got up a little late, but still managed to put decent food in the child, pack her a sensible lunch and playtime snack (with a lactofree yogurt as a treat fr lunch too), sorted out her PE kit AND filled in her reading diary.
3. remembered to get her pad out for her show and tell. they can only show and tell about things they've made, so she's taking her drawing of Robin Hood that she did on the train home from Nottingham last week. it's fricking awesome.

and can I add a #4 please? soph has afterschool story club so I don't have to go out again until 3:45. bliss.

Love the picture!!! :)

1) Pancake day so finally going to try the oaty pancakes! Hope they are good :)

2) Instead of eating the whole bag of mini eggs that are open and right beside me I went and got some melon to munch upon, did have 2 mini eggs but not 200 :p

3) Watching a really cute quirky film called Spork, it's making me smile.

1. cycled again.
2. got sophie out of the house with no arguments.
3. my godchild* is on the front page of the Sun newspaper and I'm not freaking out too much hoping her mum's done the right thing....

(*yes, pagans have a similar system of assigning an adult to help and guide the child, the child is known as a Neophyte but it's easier and generally takes less explanation to say godchild than saying "Neophyte", everyone knows what a godchild is lol.)

1. cycled again.
2. got sophie out of the house with no arguments.
3. my godchild* is on the front page of the Sun newspaper and I'm not freaking out too much hoping her mum's done the right thing....

(*yes, pagans have a similar system of assigning an adult to help and guide the child, the child is known as a Neophyte but it's easier and generally takes less explanation to say godchild than saying "Neophyte", everyone knows what a godchild is lol.)

Is that Zach? If so that's great her parents are supporting her choices, I hope she continues to have such great support and that other children remain so considerate as they grow up. Lucky to have you helping guide them through life. x

it is zach. I've known her since bump-dom and she's amazing, she and soph like messing with eachother's hair and discussing which glasses are better, hello kitty or disney princess. Zach's not quite big enough for the kitty glasses yet so they're each on opposite sides of the argument lol.
her parents are fantastic too.

and thanks *blushes*

Going to see Sister Act musical tonight

It's my SU's birthday so apart from pancakes for breakfast he's eating out all day, mind he had a Carvery that made me drool!

Have a fridge full of pre cooked SW friendly food.

1. Brought my breakfast dinner tea to work today all made last night when I got home at 10 and all packed with super free
2. Day 5 still 100% this week
3. 4 more shifts till my week off this was a negative as its meant to be 3 but I've got to cover someone's shifts do only 1 day off this week, but still only 4 left yay

timtim said:
1. Brought my breakfast dinner tea to work today all made last night when I got home at 10 and all packed with super free
2. Day 5 still 100% this week
3. 4 more shifts till my week off this was a negative as its meant to be 3 but I've got to cover someone's shifts do only 1 day off this week, but still only 4 left yay

4 you turned a negative into a positive and think of the pennies :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen.hat said:
4 you turned a negative into a positive and think of the pennies :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Turning negative to a positive is number 4! Unfortunately I don't get paid any extra because I'm salaried :( will get the hours back at some point hopefully! X

1. Finally got my student finance claim submitted :D

2. 2lb loss this week - my first stone off yay!!!

3. My college uniform trousers were falling down today - they were skin tight when i first bought them :D

1) BF's birthday present arrived today (his birthday was 9 days ago but never mind, pleasant surprise for him!)

2) Made prawn curry from the extra easy recipe book for my parents and myself and was really tasty. 7 syns a portion (would be less but we only had full fat coconut milk)

3) Followed this by magic pancakes which were DELICIOUS and all for one heb! Had fruit with it so syn free woop

21/2/12

1 - long but good day at work!

2 - relaxing tonight

3 - avoided all pancakes and made a yummy syn free tea then treated myself to 2 matchmakers before starting lent with no choc!!

1. Taking my gym stuff to work with me so I can go straight after work, instead of coming home sitting down and trying to peek myself off the sofa again lol

2. Got my 2st award last night! 2st 2 lbs gone, just 2 lbs to get my club 10 aiming for that next week!

3............. I feel good, Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, I knew that I would now, Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, so good so good I got SW!!!

(ha sorry random burst of hyperness there that I feel so much better after losing 2 st 2 and SW rules!)

oops- keep forgetting to do this!

1) still chuffed about my 7 1/2 stone award AND getting into the 14's last night :D

2) it's day 1 of my "honking til easter" challenge- I'm going to stay on plan over lent and give up takeaways (even if they're within my syns)

3) it's my first day back at Asda today, I've been asked to be a go-getter. Ok it's not checkouts, but it's still work! Also....the lady I...have a bit of a thing for....is working today too :D so maybe I'll get to see her :D

Back