3 Positives for today...

1) I'm getting my fringe trimmed after work, so I will not have to wear it centreparted like a 90s boybander just to be able to see!

2) I have some nail art dotting tools coming from Amazon tomorrow, I can't WAIT to have a play with them :)

3) Thanks to ermintrude I realised I am only 1st 1lb from dropping my morbidly :)

I can already feel a difference in my left hand since the operation, I have more range of movement which is amazing. can't wait to start knitting again.

my friend heather is pregnant and past the 12 week first danger zone... can't wait to start knitting tiny things lol

I got a present in the post today from my friend in france. we're part of a "make someone's day brighter" swap group online and each month you get a different person to send to. the rules are, it has to be home made and the "ingredients" must cost less than a fiver and preferably be recycled. she sent me a hat. it's fab and it really did brighten my day.

DSCF1447.jpg

2/3/12

1 - good day food wise....Ok...It's been an OK day foodwise but not heard the choc calling me (yet)

2 - Managed to clean up a lot this afternoon at school while the kids were having a treat in the hall.

3 - It's the weekend :)

I can already feel a difference in my left hand since the operation, I have more range of movement which is amazing. can't wait to start knitting again.

my friend heather is pregnant and past the 12 week first danger zone... can't wait to start knitting tiny things lol

I got a present in the post today from my friend in france. we're part of a "make someone's day brighter" swap group online and each month you get a different person to send to. the rules are, it has to be home made and the "ingredients" must cost less than a fiver and preferably be recycled. she sent me a hat. it's fab and it really did brighten my day.

DSCF1447.jpg

Sounds an amazing idea! Wish i was part of it! x

1. 5.3 mile walk completed, was a nice day for a walk even though legs are killing now lol
2. Spring clean done! Everything is nice and clean, candles lit ready for a nice chilled saturday night
3. Meals planned for the next few days and got another walk planned for tomorrow

1. Beautiful sunny day.
2. Went for a lovely walk with my hubby before spending a lovely afternoon with my mother and aunt.
3. Home now watching the voice of Ireland while hubby is cooking a nice SW friendly dinner.

1. Made cauliflower creamy curry is gorgeous can't wait to have it with chicken and prawns.
2. Completed 5 mile walk today can really see the difference in my legs.
3. Feel calm and in control and looking forward to the week ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4/3/12

1 - relaxed this afternoon watching a 'girly' DVD

2 - got lots of SW friendly food in for the next few days

3 - hmmmmm....think hard cai.... I've got new socks on and the feel very soft!!!

1) lost 2lb when weighed this morning

2) had a nice day off , sorted out my room etc

3) prepared my healthy extras for tomorrow and tuesday, and made up a pasta dish in tupperware to take with me tomorrow (going to my old uni tomorrow night for a friend's birthday) so am well prepared. v much looking forward to it

1. Lost 1.5 lbs this morning. 10.5 till im at target.
2. Went shopping straight after group and bought lots of free and superfree foods for the next few days .
3. Another fantastic sunny day looking forward to a nice walk after lunch.

1. got an epi pen today so I can enjoy summer and not panic that i'm too far from a hospital just in case of stings.
2. [STRIKE]new handbag lol[/STRIKE] booked my favorite hairdresser for near when I am going out (pre paid, all inclusive night out. all food, drinks and entertainment is included in the bargain price of £30 that i have paid off over 2 months lol, my group of friends do it about 2-3 times a year! love those nights out!) she's very cheap and is the only person I have ever had touch my hair that knows how to deal with my frizz.
3. had a great chat with my besties this morning over a cuppa, and we're doing an SW friendly lunch tomorrow.

Last edited:
1.My little boy is finally over his flu
2.The weather has been lovely, had a lovely afternoon playing in the garden
3.Just eaten a bakewell tart with a mug of hot choc...yum yum

5/3/12

1 - Monday is over and done

2 - hubby started new job today and seems really happy!

3 - 2nd day 100% food :) this is gonna b a PB soon for this year! Lol xx

1. got my 2 stone award
2. managed to walk all around town without being tempted by numerous sayers, gregs, etc
3. parents got home from holiday and noticed a difference

1) Lovely drive home, hardly any traffic and beautiful weather

2) Fantastic night out last night in essex at my old uni, and a delightful catch up with friends today with lunch

3) lots of old uni mates said they could really see a difference

Back