3 Positives for today...

1-got a text from my youngest saying she loved me

2-finished work 1 and a half hours early

3-ate a healthy tea and did not binge after a gain at weigh in

1 Went back to class!

2 Threw my elasticated waisted joggers!

3 Started filling in my food diary!

1. Jogged 5k this morning and still have post-exercise buzz
2. Finished an awful book I needed to read for essay.
3. Looking forward to getting in tonight and having a hot lemonade instead of yet more food when not actually hungry ;)

1) Was buy one get one free on disney dvds in hmv so I got Lion King and Princess and the Frog :D

2) Also decided to take the plunge and buy Zumba Fitness for the wii - I've never tried zumba but have wanted to, so thought I'd give it a go!

3) Bought mother's day presents for mum and a beautiful card that I'm excited to give her. :)

1. Met my first target of losing 1/2stone, so I get a sticker *dances*
2. I squeezed into an old pair of 12's jeans, sure it was a little er, tight, but I got in there which is the exciting bit
3. I'm about to have a lovely cup of tea :D

1) bathroom scales registered a loss again, which is always good. I'm not trusting how much of a loss it is though. seeing the practise nurse on friday so I'll get her to do it.
2) saw two friends in asda today that I've not seen since before xmas and both were surprised at my weightloss, which is awesome.
3)going out tomorrow. woo!

1 - stood and had a chat with my new neighbour who i have never met before

2 - bought loads of frozen sliced veggies (lazy i know) but hopefully will save me a small fortune

3 - stood up for myself to my old boss who still thinks he can bully me in my new job

1) Was buy one get one free on disney dvds in hmv so I got Lion King and Princess and the Frog :D

2) Also decided to take the plunge and buy Zumba Fitness for the wii - I've never tried zumba but have wanted to, so thought I'd give it a go!

3) Bought mother's day presents for mum and a beautiful card that I'm excited to give her. :)

zumba for the wii is great me and my sister do it three times a week and love it-def gets the heart racing :)

14/3/12

Not feeling positive at all today :-( feel very fat and disappointed with myself for eating so badly recently!! :-( even when I have a good day I feel guilty! :-( not a happy bunny...so here goes 3 positives

1 - one of my ex students came to tell me how skinny I was!

2 - the man on the till told me I needed 'feeding up a bit' lol - funny situation to find myself in!

3 - ate a weighed out portion of mummy-made Ginger cake and syned it. Even when left alone with it a grabbed an apple and muller light!

I still have birthday money so am going to buy Kettleworx DVDs and a DVD player.

Dort has found a lovely place to live, as a lodger close to her work so no more 1hour bus trips which should help her epilepsy and it sounds like the lady will look after my baby.

I have an XRay booked for tomorrow, hopefully my knee will be fixable (I'm convinced it's a kneecap problem not arthritis).

I finish at 4pm and it's gym night!

not sure that I can find 3 positives today but I'll try..

1. My camellia in the garden is full of pink blossom and is looking so beautiful.

2.I have already done the housework,made a big pan of MP curry and only have dinner to sort.

3.My Oh is due back from walking my puppy in a minute and I shall get lots of puppy loves.

1. I got through another study book, phew!
2. I have a night off Uni (ok I'm just not going but seems pointless tonight)
3. My kitchen will be fully done when I get in :D It's been getting fitted since October, OH did it himself and just got people round today to do the professional finishing touches :D

16/3/12

1 - tried SW KFC today and it is amazing!!!

2 - done my 2nd zumba class of the week this week :)

3 - I know my husband loves mr as he pauses the tv when I go to the toilet lol x

1. It's Friday - this week has been LOOOONG.

2. After a couple of days feeling constantly nauseous I finally feel better.

3. Menu is planned for next week!

1. Finally got round to cleaning the fish tank out, they can actually see where they are swimming now lol

2. Bought a hair colour, so as of tomorrow I shall be grey free!

3. Unpacked one of the remaining boxes from our house move over 4 months ago! :)

Hmmm my 3 positives ...

My friend at work has offered one of her horses up for me to learn how to ride in the summer to give him chance to gain some weight after an illness (and it's another motivation for me to lose some weight - don't want to break the poor lads back lol)

Had a meal out with the gang from work and did really well, stuck to ee, diet coke etc

My husband has offered to let me have a lie in tomorrow x

Woke up with a clear head (first week and we bought a bottle of wine yesterday instead of a box)

Broccoli soup is cooking on the stove

The sun has just come out!

1. found a pot of SW friendly coleslaw in the fridge which I made a couple of days ago and is still edible. had a massive lunch of that, cream cheese (hexa), ryvita (hexb) and am on top of the world lol
2. been reading the FlyLady blog and am learning once and for all how to care for my home. babysteps, but I'm teaching soph as I learn. I'm determined she's not going to struggle like I have!
3. free listing on ebay so selling loads of gubbins.

Woke up with a clear head (first week and we bought a bottle of wine yesterday instead of a box)

Broccoli soup is cooking on the stove

The sun has just come out!

is brocolli soup nice? (course it is otherwise you'd not cook it...) what I mean is, I like my brocolli for eating with a little bite to it, not too soft. does whizzing in a soup make it feel odd or is it a nice texture?

1 After a really hard few weeks where I struggled to see any positives I can finally be positive things will get better for my daughter and our family

2 we have a new address and move in date.

3 the weather is lush.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back