3 Positives for today...

1. My boss has gone home for the day so I can spend the remainder of the afternoon on Minimins :)
2. Have chased up outstanding invoices (dating back to November!) with the school so should be paid next week
3. It's Friday :D

I went to the Gym! First time in months

Dort took some curry into work and everyone wanted some and have asked if I'll make a big batch for everyone! What a compliment!

I'm just picking the boy up, then going to the tip , then to the library then home and I'll have nothing over my head, I love clearing the decks!

Oh I forgot

Not one but two buff blokes to ogle at the gym, as someone said it always goes better with good scenery!!!

1. Did 35 minutes cardio in the gym and burned 677 calories. :)
2. Going swimming in bout an hour- more exercise!! :)
3. Got my order from joes sausages today and really liked them! Made sausage casserole for dinner. Yum yum yum

20/4/12

1 - did 3rd Zumba class of the week!

2 - have treated myself to some choc!

3 - had a lovely SW pâté made for me and was soooo yummy!!

1. did the cleaning and washing
2. made homemade burgers for the first time yummy
3. stayed on the wagon for 5 days!

21/4/12

1 - changed my hair colour and it looks nice!

2 - not been anywhere after work and enjoyed being 'lazy'

3 - got 2 outfits ready for tonight so I know I'm not going to struggle and get upset later when getting ready!

1. Had a lovely day shopping with mum, bought 2 new dresses in the sale.....both size 16's :)

2. OH rode past me on his motorbike earlier whilst I was out walking the dog, he said he almost didn't realise it was me as I looked alot slimmer, I was wearing a different coat, one I've not worn for over a year, and I've got my hair curly and up, which I don't normally do

3. Bought some of the 'soap and glory' intense conditioner for my hair as a little treat, and can't wait to use it later :)

Blimey I think I could think of a few more for today too, it's been fab!! :)

1. I measured myself today and have lost inches
2. I have stuck to plan 100%
3. I collated my food diary for the past 2 weeks and sent it to my C

1. After weigh in I can happily say I'm now in the 10's :D
2. I'm having a chinese tonight as a treat and refuse to feel guilt or panic about syns. It's the first day of my SW week and I will flexi syn and make damn sure I come in under 105 syns by next Sunday :D
3. I'm considering going back to bed for an hour...gotta love Sunday's

1. I got some lovely birthday presents - including an Actifry :)
2. No work today!
3. I've been syn-free all day so I can go to the Chinese Buffet without too much stress (I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to enjoy my birthday weekend...it's only once a year after all ;-) )
x

23-4-12

1 - Monday is over and done with.

2 - currently snuggling under the quilt on the sofa with hubby.

3 - managed to leave work early today! :-S

Back